Chapter 3 Blue Eyed Angel

Everyone became quiet again and stared at me. I cleared my throat uncomfortably and shifted my weight from one foot to the other still rubbing my arm. I then gave a stupid little wave. I heard a chuckle and looked up surprised to see that it was Cc. I smiled at the sound giggling nervously.

     "At least a hot chick hid in your room dude."

     Andy's face was overtaken with a disgusted look as he went to the front of the bus. I looked down blushing at the look he had when Cc had called me hot. Was I bad looking to him? I mean I wasn't his precious Juliet but I wasn't ugly, at least I didn't think I was until now.

     I felt a finger under my chin gently turning my face up. I saw Cc with a soft look on his face. "Don't take it personally. He hasn't really taken much interest in girls lately sense he has gotten with Juliet."

     I smiled back at him and nodded. "So what's your name?"

     "I'm Jess. Would you mind if I ask you where we are?"

     The bus jerked to a halt and Cc caught me as I almost fell over, "We are in Ohio."

     I stared at him blankly and said, "Shit! How the fuck am I getting back home now?"

     Cc opened his mouth about to speak as Andy stormed in and said, "Well that's your problem now, isn't it?"

     Andy grabbed me by the arm and dragged me towards the front of the bus. He opened the door and threw me out and the bus quickly drove away. I yelled, "Asshole!" as the bus drove off. I stood up and rubbed my knees which took the worst of that fall. I looked around thinking great. Now how am I gonna get home?

     I walked for hours wandering cursing Andy and swearing he was no longer someone I liked or even wanted to know. I went to a gas station and saw the bus and cursed loudly. I then ran and hid in the ally in between the gas station and the building next to it. I was looking around the side of the building as an arm snaked around my waist and a hand was clamped over my mouth. I smelt the strong stench of alcohol, sweat and smoke making me want to gag. I struggled trying to wiggle out of the persons grasp. I bit his hand and the person spun me around and slapped me. I held my face breathing heavily as I looked up and was confronted by a man that couldn't have been much older than me. I tried to run but he grabbed me easily and slammed me against the wall.

     I felt the back of my head connect with the wall and felt a hot liquid pour down my neck and back. I touched my hand to the back of my head and lifted my hand up to examine a shiny liquid that must have been my blood. I felt dizzy and my stomach turned as I saw so much blood covering my hand. Everything after that seemed to be in slow motion. It's like those dreams where you just can't move fast enough or hit anything hard enough. The kid then laid me on the ground and stripped me. I was so weak by this point that I couldn't even fight back. He then spread my legs and took what he wanted. I tried to push against him but I was so weak at this point it was more of an annoyance to him. He just pinned my hands above my head and continued what he was doing to me. My vision was starting to get black spots in it when all of a sudden I heard someone yell and the man got off of me and ran.

     I saw a pair of blue eyes and said, "My savior," and then I fell into darkness.

_______________________________

     As I woke up I was looking in the same mesmerizing blue eyes. I then realized it was a guy and I was naked under the covers. Everything came rushing back to me and I curled in a ball begging him not to hurt me. All the memories were rushing back to me as I was curled into my little ball of pain, screaming for him to just leave me alone.