Chapter 7 Crazy

Sam POV

     I tried to hide my smile at Andy and Juliet's break up. I looked over and saw Jess trying to hide her tears and hid another smile. Andy loved me! I knew it! He tried to hide it but I always knew my love would admit it some day. He loved me before he even knew it. That's how I got this job with no experience. He has always been attracted to me, even before he loved me.

     I wonder how he is going to tell me. Maybe he would take me into his room and we would make love as he tells me how much he loves me. Or maybe he will take me on a romantic date and propose to me! I cant wait to find out. All the possibilities of how he could tell me rushed threw my head.

     I smiled as I walked onto the bus. I saw the guys getting frustrated with Andy so I volunteered to take care of him so all the boys could go get some fresh air, but honestly I just wanted some alone time with him. As the boys left I took Andy into his room and laid him on his bed. I then climbed on top of him and started to kiss him.

     "Oh Jess, " I jerked up at the sound of her name.

     "I will make u forget there ever was a Jess, Andy," I kissed down his stomach and gave him a reason to never forget who I was.

     Andy was so out of it he didn't even fight me. Quite the opposite. As I was on top of him he sat half way up kissing me as we had sex. I heard the door freak open behind me. I peaked over and saw Jess looking very shocked. She ran away quickly and I turned around smiling. Now she would know he was mine and stay away.

Jj POV

     I watched as all the guys filed off the bus and wiped off my face quickly.

     "Cc? Where's Andy?"

     "Sam is watching him for a little bit but I'm sure she would love your help."

     I nodded and climbed up the steps onto the tour bus. I walked towards Andy's room when I saw they were no longer in the kitchen. As I got closer I heard moaning and heavy breathing. I opened Andy's door to see Sam on top of him naked as he sat half up kissing and having sex with her. Sam looked back at me lazily and I turned and ran sobbing into my hands.

     I ran into the bathroom and looked at my crying self again for what felt like the hundredth time in the last week. I swallowed my tears and wiped off my face. He wanted her? Okay, I would show him exactly what he was missing with me.

Sam POV

     I smiled as the door slammed behind Jj. I finished my job with Andy and laid down beside him as he cuddled into me. As his breathing slowed down into sleep I slipped away from him and looked threw his drawers. In his pants pocket I pulled out a small square box and opened the top and saw an engagement ring. I smiled as I slipped it on my left ring finger and it fit perfectly.

     Andy wouldn't remember a thing tomorrow and I would convince him that he loved me and had proposed to me. I know he loves me, he just needs a push in the right direction. I laid down next to him smiling and admiring my new ring. I eventually fell asleep thinking about Andy and I's future together.

Jj POV

     I walked over to Cc and pulled him aside, "Can u take me to the mall?"

     "Sure you need something baby girl?"

     I blushed at the nickname, "I need to buy my own clothes so I don't have to keep borrowing Sam's." Honestly I never wanted anything from her ever again.

     "Sure lets go."

     We walked Cc knowing the way to the mall. As we got there the first place we went was Victoria's Secret to replace what I didn't have. I think I hit every possible store and bought the most slutty clothes I could. I could see the disapproving look on his face but he said nothing. As we went back to the bus my arms were full as well as his. I was going to drive Andy crazy.

Andy POV

     I stretched and smiled at the relaxed feeling. I looked over and saw Sam naked with my mothers engagement ring on her finger. What had happened last night? Flashes of what I thought was a dream that had Jess in it popped in front of my eyes. This doesn't make sense.

     What had I done?