Chapter 30 Flashback

I threw yet another shirt down on my bed that just didn't seem right. I'm not sure why I'm being so picky about my what I wear when he had literally seen me in my emo days. I sighed in frustration before deciding on a black dress with straps that fell just above my knees. I walked to the bathroom pulling my hair down and brushing it out quickly. The dress showed a little more of my upper body than I wanted but with my long thick hair down it gave me some added protection. 

     The door bell rang and I stuck my head out the door, "Ma, can you get that? I'm not ready yet!"

     Today she answered quickly, "Yea, I got it!"

     I took a deep breath and walked back into my room to grab some shoes. I didn't want to look really dressed up so I settled for a nice pair of simple white sneakers. I went into my closet and grabbed a nice leather jacket in case it was cold where we were going. As I walked out Andy's back was to me while he talked to my mom and Jazzie was firmly planted on his hip. 

     I smiled and cleared my throat. Andy turned and the smile that was on his face faded as he looked me up from me feet until his eyes landed on mine. He looked back at Jazzie who was trying to get away and set her onto the ground.

     She ran up to me and I scooped her up into my arms. "Why do you look so pretty Mommy?"

     I smiled and kissed her head, "Andy and I are going out tonight."

     "Oh, like a date?"

     I laughed, "What do you know about dates munchkin?"

     "Grandma told me when two people really like each other they go on a date, but she didn't say what a date is. What is a date Mommy?"

     My mom scooped her up quickly and said, "I think that's enough questions little one, let your mom get going."

     I gave her a sideways look as she smiled sheepishly. "Ok, I guess we will get going then. I'll talk to you when I get home Mom."

     She smiled, "You guys take your time, there's no hurry."

     I followed Andy to the door as we walked to his car. We got into the car quietly and he took a deep breath as he started the car. "So what is there to do around here?"

     I smiled at him, "Honestly its a small town so there not much. We can either go to the bowling ally, or there's the skating rink or the dinner but that's about it unless you want to go to bingo night at the church."

     He smiled and laughed, "How about skating?"

     "We can but, I'm warning you, I am terrible at it."

     He looked over at me, "That's fine, I'll help you. By the way, you look beautiful tonight."

     I blushed as I looked him over. His hair was cut to fall just above his ears and it was brushed back neatly. He was wearing his normal black jeans and t shirt and he also had a leather jacket on. 

     "You don't look too bad yourself Mr. Biersack."

     He gave me a grin as he pulled out and I directed him towards the skating rink. My eyes were on him most of the time as we made small talk. I watched the way his lips moved and the different emotions as they played threw his eyes. He seemed so much better than he had the day I left. 

6 months ago

     After hanging up the phone with mom I packed up all of the few things Jazzie and I had brought with us to Andy's house. It had been a few hours sense he left and I needed to make sure I was out of here before he got back. I didn't want to be in a house with someone who didn't trust me. I jumped on my phone and booked a motel for the night so Jazzie and I could get a good night of sleep before we started the almost 3 day drive to my moms.