Chapter 4 Juliet

Andy POV

     I pulled my cigarettes out of my pocket as we filed off the bus. I looked up and saw Jess helping Sam set up. I watched Jess for 5 minutes before she turned around and saw me looking. The wind picked up her hair and I fallowed the length of it with my eyes. She blushed a deep red and turned around quickly. I looked at Sam and saw what looked like a quick flash of jealously fall across her face, but it was gone so fast that I must have imagined it.

     I heard my phone go off and saw it was a text from Juliet. I instantly felt guilty for checking Jess out when I have Juliet. I checked the message and it was her telling me good luck, and I felt even worse. I have to try extra hard to be faithful, I don't want to lose Juliet. I love her too much to lose her. She was the first girl I had ever met that didn't care that I was famous. I actually remember a time that she told me my head was full of hot air and she was surprised that I didn't float away. I smiled at the memory and dropped my cigarette stamped it out as I headed for the stage.

Jess POV

     I helped Sam finish setting up and then she sent me inside to wait with the guys till the gig started. I found the chair behind stage with the guys and sat down with them. Andy didn't look at me for the rest of the night. Cc and I quietly talked until the gig started. I watched Andy as he was on stage. He looked so free and happy that he was doing something that he loved.

     He then started singing lost it all.

I ruled the world.

With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.

I laid the gods to rest.

I held the key to the kingdom.

Lions guarding castle walls.

Hail the king of death.

Then I lost it all

Dead and broken.

My back's against the wall.

Cut me open.

I'm just trying to breathe,

Just trying to figure it out

Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.

I said, "Then I lost it all."

And who can save me now?

I stood above

Another war,

Another jewel upon the crown.

I was the fear of man.

But I was blind.

I couldn't see the world there right in front of me.

But now...I can... (Yeah)

'Cause I lost it all

Dead and broken.

My back's against the wall.

Cut me open.

I'm just trying to breathe,

Just trying to figure it out

Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.

I said, "Then I lost it all."

And who can save me now?(Oh)

I believe that we all fall down sometimes (Oh)

Can't you see (can't you see) that we all fall down sometimes? (Oh, yeah, oh, yeah)

I believe that we all fall down sometimes (Oh)