33

Harriet's POV

The sound of my alarm woke me up the next morning.

I reluctantly turned it off and got out of bed.

How the fuck did I end up back here?

Last thing I remember I was at the beach with Clayton. I'm assuming I fell asleep and he didn't wake me up. Or maybe it was a dream? Please tell me it wasn't a dream.

I then notice the pineapple teddy I got sitting on my bed and I let out a sigh of relief.

I grab my uniform from the wardrobe and change into the bathroom. I do my morning routine before leaving the bathroom. I grab my phone off Clayton's locker and put it in my skirt pocket.

"Clayton we have school," I say as I grab my shoes.

"Run me over with a bus" Clayton groans as he sits up. And he calls me dramatic.

"Later. Now hurry up" I tell him as I finish putting on my shoes. "Why are you always ready so early," Clayton asks in a groggy tone as he gets out of bed.

"Im not. You're just always late" I tell him as I walk over to him and kiss his cheek. "I'll see you at lunch" I smile before I start to walk back over to my bed, but he pulls me back.

He leans down and pecks my lips. "See you at lunch," He says. "Brush your teeth" I smile before walking over to my bed and grabbing my back.

"Yeah yeah," I hear him mutter as he closes the bathroom door.

                             ********

The bell rings signalling the end of the third period.

Im packing up my stuff when my phone buzzes. I take it out of my pocket at see a text from Clayton.

                               Clayton

My phones about 2 die
Going to back of school. Meet u at cafeteria in a bit

                          Okay. Dont do drugs <3

I put my phone away, and that's when I notice I'm the last one left in the class.

I finish packing up my books when I suddenly hear the classroom door close and then lock.

I look up to see Tyler and Molly standing by the door. This can't be good.

"Can I help you with something or?.." I ask and they simply smile. I pick up my bag and slowly walk towards the door.

"Can you move?" I say to Tyler whos blocking the door. His leg looked to be healed, the same with his wrist.

In the corner of my eye I see Molly nod at Tyler, and next thing I know Tyler has my arm bent awkwardly behind my back.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Let go!" I yell, but Tyler simply bends my arm further causing me to hiss in pain. "I warned you multiple times to stay away from Clayton, yet you failed to have listened. So now, I'm afraid I must intervene" Molly smiled as she walked closer to me.

"You seem to be more messed up in the head than I thought" I mutter. Suddenly Molly slaps me across the face causing my cheek to sting.