61

Harriet's POV

"I don't wanna go back tomorrow" I groan.

Today is Friday, and everyone has to be back at the school by tomorrow evening because classes start back on Monday.

"Me neither love," Clayton says as he types away on his laptop.

I was lying horizontally, with my head on his lap. Clayton had a history essay due on Monday, and the dumbass decided to do it today instead of the first day of Easter break. So he is doing it now on his fancy ass laptop.

The laptop is on the bed beside him, because I insisted on lying on his lap. He didn't complain though.

His right hand was typing away while his left was playing with my hair.

Don't ask me how he's getting any work done since I've been asking questions for the last half hour.

"Am I annoying you?" I ask.

"Will you slap me if I say yes?" He asks, and I grin. "Yes. Yes, I will" I tell him and he chuckles.

"Well, it's a good thing you're not then" He answers and I smile. 

"I'm so bored" I complain as I stare up at the ceiling. "Am I not entertaining enough?" Clayton gasps and I chuckle.

"Go talk to Quinn. Or ring Lilian. Or simply go on your phone" Clayton suggests, and I groan.

"Elijah won't let me see Quinn because apparently 'I'm stealing her'. Lilians at a meeting and my phone is dead and I'm not bothered to charge it " I mumble, and Clayton chuckles.

He removes his hand from my hair, and a few seconds later something is thrown on my stomach.

"Ow?" I complain, as I pick up the thing he threw and see that it's his phone.

"Oh shut up. That didn't hurt" Clayton mumbles and I roll my eyes. "Passwords 2708," He tells me casually, and I'm a bit taken aback.

I turned on his phone and put in the password he gave me and it brought me to the home screen.

"It actually worked" I whisper in surprise, but I obviously wasn't quiet enough because I hear him chuckle.

"What? You think I would give you a fake password?" Clayton asks, and I shrug. "I don't know" I mumble, suddenly feeling quite stupid that I thought he'd lie.

"I have nothing to hide love" Clayton chuckles, and I grin. "Can't relate. My sneaky link texts me on the regular. That's why you don't know my password" I joke, and he scoffs.

"Your password is 1111. You told me that two months ago" Clayton snorts, and I look at him confused. "I did?" I ask and he nods.

"You were lying down and asked me to look something up for you on your phone because you were too lazy to" He tells me. "I remember that!" I say. I asked him to look up what it means if you dream about a bear dying. Then he made fun of me when he saw I looked up 'Adult bouncy castle to rent'.

I turn back to his phone and stare at it for a second. I've never been on his phone before.

"Can I look through your gallery?" I ask. "Yeah just let me delete my sneaky links nudes first" He tells me and I laugh.

I go into his gallery and start looking through photos.

"Oh my god is that baby Clayton?!" I squeal and he groans.

The picture is of what looks to be Clayton when he's two or three. He's wearing black dungarees with a simple white shirt on under. He's outside hugging a tree with an adorable smile on his face.