64

Claytons POV

"That was the worst movie ever"I mutter and Charlotte gasps.

"How dare you. It was amazing. A cinematic masterpiece if you will" Charlotte says and I scoff.

"It was shit- I mean crap" I scowl and she glares at me.

"Mam! Clayton said a bad word!" Charlotte shouts and I glare at her.

"Shut the hell up you little rat" I whisper as I throw a pillow at her.

She grins at me before covering her face with her hands.

Oh fuck.

"Ow Clayton! That really hurt.." Charlotte cries out, and mam comes storming in.

"Clayton! What did you do to Charlotte?" She scowls as she sits down beside her and hugs her.

"I-"

"He called me bad word, and when I went to tell you, he called me a fat ass rat. And then he hit me across the face really hard with a pillow" Charlotte cries, and I stare at her in shock.

"You little liar!" I shout and mam scowls at me.

"Clayton! Don't you ever talk to your sister like that! And hitting her with a pillow? Really? How immature are you!" Mam scowls and I glare at Charlotte while she smirks at me.

"But-"

"Apologise. Now!" She shouts and I sigh.

"Sorry," I mutter and she nods. "It's okay. Just please don't call me that anymore. It really hurt my feelings" Charlotte mumbles as she looks down at her hands.

Mam shoots me another look before standing up. "Come on sweetie. Let's get you some breakfast okay?" Mam smiles sweetly, and Charlotte nods with a frown on her face.

Once Mam turns her back, Charlotte grins at me before flipping me off.

I stare at her in disbelief as she walks into the kitchen.

"It's not fun is it?" Alex chuckles as him and Leo walk into the kitchen.

And that's when I get an idea.

I walk into the kitchen and see that the twins and the triplets are sitting around the table.

When did they get here?

I walk over to the counter and shoot Charlotte a glare. She was standing right beside Mam, and I stood on the opposite side of the counter.

"Charlotte, can I use your phone to look up something? I left mine upstairs" I tell her, and she looks at me cautiously.

"Why can't you use one of theirs?" She asks as she points to the guys.

"Because I asked you" I shrug and she sighs.

"Well I left it upstairs" Charlotte tells me and I look at her confused.

"But you were on it when we were in the living room" I tell her, and mam looks at her.

"Well, I-"

"Charlotte why wont you let me see your phone? Are you hiding something?" I ask, and she glares at me.

"No, I just-"

"Are you watching stuff you're not supposed to be?" I ask, and her face goes a deep red, and I hear one of the guys snort.

"No! Of course not! I-"

"Then why is your face so red?" I ask, and she glares at me.

"Charlotte give me your phone" mam suddenly says, and I grin.