One.

I walked up to the building in front of me. I could feel the warm sun burn on my skin. 'You must be Y/n?' A deep voice said. 'Yeah I think so.'

'Do you want to come in?' I nodded as I followed him. When I walked in, a nice pizza smell filled my nose. The place was filled with the joy of laughing kids. We walked into a small hallway, when I saw a door. 'Here you go.' Henry opened the door in front of me. I walked over to the desk as Henry sat down. 'So you're here to get the job?' 

'Yep.' 

'Do you know what you specifically want to do? we do have problems with the lights and William can't fix those all the time.' 

'Oh I could try and fix them.'

'Great. Now I have a list of things that you need to follow, if working here.'

The following things were pretty much boring and repetitively.  

3:30. pm

~~~~~~~~~~~

'I think we're all done now.' Henry had this look on his face where I don't know if he's happy or not. 'You have the job.' Henry smiled at me for a second. 'Thank you so much, sir' A happy smile was plastered onto my face. 'But, Who's William?'

'Oh that's the Co-owner. Or my friend you could say.' I smiled at him. 'You can come back tomorrow and get your uniform. Your shift starts at, 06:30.' I nodded and got out of my seat. when I opened the door, I heard knocking coming from it. Who's that?. I thought as Henry nodded. I opened the door to see a tall man with, brown hair, and a purple blouse. 'Hello, Y/n.' What? how did he know my name? 'Uh, Hello.' He walked up to Henry's desk as he sat down. 'I'll just.. uh.. go.' 

'Okay. Make sure not to be late tomorrow.' Henry said with a cute smile plastered on his face. I walked to the door and opened it. The door knob barely opened when I did. But it was something I guess. I walked out the door and got a bit lost. Where am I? all of a sudden a boy who was a bit smaller than me, appeared in front of me. 'Do you need help?' The boy said. 'Uh, I think so.'

'okay, follow me.' When I followed him, the familiar sound of the laughing children filled my ears. 'What's your name actually?' I asked him. 'I'm Micheal. you?' He started walking faster and I could barely keep up. 'I'm Y/n, Nice to meet you.' I gave him a polite smile. 'Thanks for helping me.' I said. The boy didn't say anything back. Isn't that William's kid?  I walked towards the door as I felt tapping on my shoulder. 'Are you the new worker here?' A red haired woman said. 'I am. My shift starts tomorrow.' I said smiling. 'Oh that's nice!' I nodded and waved goodbye. I searched for my keys in my pocket. They weren't there. Did I leave them in the restaurant?  When I walked back to the building, I walked in William appeared in front of me. 'You forgot your keys, darling.' Why was he calling me pet names? His hair was all messed up, when the boy from before walked out the building with tears pouring down from his eyes. 'I did.' William handed me the keys. 'Don't forget your keys again. I will take them.' His voice gave me shivers down my spine. He had a sinister smile as he waved goodbye. Creep. I thought as I walked towards my car. Better get going. It was only a few minutes away from my apartment but that didn't matter. When I started my car I saw a kid on the road. It was Micheal. 'Hey, buddy what are you doing?'

'I don't know.' I got out of the car and walked towards Micheal. 'Why are you crying?' Micheal looked away for a while. 'No reason.' I nodded and walked back. I knew something was off. Once again I get in the car as I started it, and drove off. I couldn't help, but to think about that creepy guy. That smile was actually terrifying. not to mention the missing children there. after a while of driving, I catched a glimp of my apartment. I stopped the car and opened it's doors. When I walked out I had my keys in my hands. When I opened my door, I slammed it behind me and poofed down on the couch. I finally got up and walked to the kitchen. I didn't have any food. 

'Dammit!' I yelled. Ring ring 'Ueghh' My door bell rang. 'Wow let's see who that might be' I walked to the door, 'Ugh, you again?'