Thirty-one.

The day after. 

Freddy's wasn't even closed after the incident. Clara stood next to me, talking about something. 'Y/n?' Quickly I jumped up. 'Huh'

'The funeral' He laughed. 'Oh, right' Clara gave me one of those nasty looks. 'Are your parenta coming?' Clara asked William. 'They're dead remember' 

'Will? Can you take care of these customers?' Henry shouted. William rolled his eyes. 'Fine' 

'Toodles' he muttered. 'So..' Clara was tightly holding her purse on her chest, as she jerked her lipgloss out. I looked at William again. He was giving some customers a tour around the place. 'Mr.afton?' Someone asked. 'Yes ma'am?' He looked at them and looked back. His face was pointing directly at the door in front of him. His head slammed against it. 'Fuck!' I tried to hold my laugh in. Clara slightly grinned as her expression turned into something worrying. 'Look' she said. I looked around. 'Oh shit' William fished into his mouth with his finger, pulling out a part of his tooth. 'What the fuck' he muttered. I slowly moved towards him 'what happened?' 

'Walked into this door' I saw it as karma for what he had done. 'How'd that happen?' I grinned. 'Shut up it's not fucking funny' one of the customers daughter was laughing. I grabbed William's hand and Walked to Henry's office with him. 'Got a bit of a problem' I said. Henry sniffed and looked at me 'they found her' Henry said crying. 'Who?' 

'Charlie' Shit. 'She's dead right?' William asked. Henry cried further. I saw that as a yes. 'But what happened' he said while wiping his glasses. 'I chipped my tooth. 'How the fuck did you do that?'

'I walked into a door.' Henry bursted out laughing. 'That's so rediculous' he laughed. 'I know, I know' Henry cried again. That's how all of those parents must've felt like when they lost their kids. Excluding William. 

Time skip 4 hours. (I'm too lazy lmao)

We were finally home again. Or what I'd have to call home from now on. 'Are you okay?' I asked William. He lifelessly stared at me. 'Hello?' His eyes started tearing up as soon as I spoke. 'I'm fine' he ran his fingers through his hair. 'Why him?' He looked at his fingers. 'Why evan, he was such a young kid' Hypocritical fucker. 'That's how those parents must've felt like when you slice their kids throat' William stood up and walked towards his garage. I was just telling the truth. 'William?' I shouted. The door wouldn't open. 'Open the door you freak!' He gently opened the door 'what the fuck is wrong with you?!' William yelled. 'Where are the kids?' 

'At Clara's' i sighed. 'I'm tired. I think I'll go to bed' 

'I'll come with you' I nodded as he followed me. 'Goodnight..' I mumbled. 'Night' He probably wasn't even going to sleep. I closed the door and got into bed. U couldn't close my eyes without thinking about William. An hour had passed and I still couldn't sleep. I decided to head to William's room. 'Hello?' I said, still rubbing my eyes. 'You look so cute when you're tired' he answered. 'And you look horrible' he laughed. His hair was all messed up and greasy. Still wearing his clothes. 'Come here' the room smelled like cigarettes. I walked towards him. The planks were creaky and cold. The room in general was cold. 'Huh?' 

'Come' he held his arms open, ready to hold me. I closed my eyes and let myself fall into his arms. He layed me down and gently laid besides me. 'Go to sleep it's late' his fingers ran through my air. Gently kissing my neck. 'Goodnight' he said. He wrapped his arms around me. 'Night night' I said before falling asleep.