An unforgivable mistake.

'He has been having nightmares' William said behind me. I turned around to see William sitting down on a chair. 'About what?' 

'Animatronics' My eyebrow raised. I looked at the table Chris was sitting on. He was laughing at something with his friend, and was a little nervous. 'There's nothing to worry about, you know?' I told Chris. His expression changed. I wasn't so certain if those animatronics would do anything. Something changed in the corner of my eye. Henry pulled William away from the crowd. 'What's wrong' William said.

'Someone had a springlock failure today. They're hospitalized' William was grinning. It was like he had planned to do it himself. 'How sad' William walked away in complete ignorance. 'Please don't get into the suit today' I held his hand. 'Why should I listen to you?' He said. He came closer every time I took a step back. 'Okay, I won't' I sighed in relief. William walked up to Micheal. 'Conner is still gone' Someone said. 'Yeah, I know'

'My name is Bella' She held out her hand, as I shook it. 'My name is Y...' I trailed off as I saw something white on the floor. I picked it up with my sleeve. 'A tooth' Bella's facial expression changed into a disgusted look. 'Disgusting' I inspected it. 'A children's tooth' 

'Maybe someone fell' Why would someone just fall. If it was a child, I would be certainly sure that It's one of William's victims. 'William, I found this' William held it in one hand. 'I'll take a look at it in my office' I waved. I looked at Chris's seat. He was gone. 'Kiss him kiss him!' I heard, I looked at the direction of the shouting. 'Huh?'Micheal and his friends grabbed Chris. They put his head in between Freddy's teeth. 'No!' I rushed towards them as I heard a crack. 'Chris?' Micheal asked. 'Chris wake up' Blood dripped down to Micheal's arms. 'Chris, stop playing' Freddy's mouth slowly opened, as Chris fell out of it. His head was half crushed and blood was gushing from it. 'Chris!' I took Chris in my arms and gently sat down against the wall. 'Call 911!' Micheal headed to the nearest cell phone. Micheal's friends just stood there, in complete shock. 'What did we do' One said. He was almost crying. 'It's going to be fine' I knew that it wasn't 'Y/n..' William said. 'i'm so sorry, I didn't see him I-' William hugged me. 'Someone hurt him' I said. 'Who'

'M-'

'Micheal?' I nodded. 'Micheal come here!' Micheal ran towards us. 'Look at what you did' Micheal closed his eyes. 'It was an accident..' He said, while wiping his tears. all the other people ran out of the restaurant as fast as they could. I could hear the ambulance in the distance. There was no hope. He was already dead. 

Sorry again for a short chapter. I'm still sick so.