Seven.

I laid there in silence, being scared of what might happen. William was on the phone with someone. He was tapping his fingers on the table. I got up from the couch. 'William?' I said. He turned around. 'Yeah?' He looked at my stomach. The blood had leaked through my shirt. His eyes moved to mine. 'Can I go to work?' I asked quietly. 'I have to go.' He slowly said. He hung up the phone. 'Yeah, if you get ready I will bring you there.' I nodded. I tried to walk towards the restroom. I bumped into all sorts of stuff. I slammed the door behind me as I analyse the room. I opened the cabinet, as I saw plasters, bandages. and more. 

I grabbed the bandages, and began lifting my shirt. I almost puked when I saw the cut. I tried pouring rubbing alcohol on it. I bit my arm. 'Are you almost done in there?' William said. 'Yeah I'm doing totally okay!' I said sarcastically. I wrapped the bandages around the cut. When I was done, I walked out of the door. 'Are you done?' I nodded. William dragged me with him. We both got in the car. 'So, are you gonna behave?' He asked me. I nervously nodded. 'Yeah, Of course I will.' 

'Good.' What have I got myself into. I thought to myself. I turned my head, to see out of the other window. 'The wind is cold, isn't it?' He said. The cold wind touched my skin, as it became a slightly irritating shiver. 'It is.' I answered. His hand slightly moved to my thigh. The tips of his fingers were red, and his hair got all messy in the car. 'We're here. Now, don't do anything stupid.' He muttered. I stepped out of the car. I was standing in front of the tables where the other people were. I sat down. 'Hey Y/n! how are you?'  

'I'm doing alright!' They all smiled at me. This time, the quiet guy reached out his hand to me. When I grabbed it. He dragged me out of the crowd. 'Y/n what did William do to you?' He looked at me. His eyes were full of rage. 'He hurt me once. And I'm not gonna let him hurt you.' He said. He hugged me. I hadn't felt like this in ages. A wholesome smile appeared on my face. 'You're safe with me.' He said. I wondered how he noticed. 'Can I go to the restroom?' I looked down. 'Of course.' I walked towards William's office. I looked in the little window. He was working on some blue papers. I jumped back a little when I saw him looking in my direction. He got up and dragged me in. 'Were you spying on me, darling?' He moved his hand to my cheek, when he pinned me to the wall. I could hear the exact things he said to me. 'You are like a little doll to me.' 

'Please let me go...' I said shaky. He grabbed my waist, it was the exact same place as the cut. I moaned in pain. 'You were spying.' His voice suddenly went deeper. 'You wouldn't want to have a second cut, do you?' He was tapping his fingers on the desk. 'I don't.' I said. His eyes were filled witch joy. How could a person enjoy seeing someone in pain? I thought. William kissed my cheek. 'You're mine.' He let go of me, letting my out the door. I rushed to the group of people. 'What happened.' They all looked confused at me. I looked in the direction of the hallway. 'William.. he' The girl next to me hugged me, before I could continue the sentence. 'It's going to be fine.' She said, still holding onto me tightly. 'Get to work.' William told us. We all nodded and went our ways. I was holding onto my shirt. 'Y/n. I heard you weren't doing so well. You can stay in William's office.' I sighed. William placed on hand on my shoulder. 'Come on.' He muttered. He grabbed my arm. I was certain it would leave a bruise. 'Stay here.' He left the office without saying a word. I sat down on the couch. I had realized William was more of an observer. He would stay so silent, while the others were talking. I think he listened more than that he talked. If he was around the group, he would remain silent. But with me, he was as loud as the morning birds, and unpatient. He was good at hiding his feelings. 'I'm back.' He sat down at his desk. 'I want to apologize.' He said. I looked at his fingers. He was twisting something between them. 'What?' I said. His eyes were a bit puffy. 'Are you okay?' I asked quietly. 'I'm just in a good mood' he said. I smiled at his comment. His eyes pointed at my lips for a split second. I moved my hands around in my pocket. He touched my hand, and stood up. 'Dance with me.' He said. 'William, I don't think I can.' He pulled me in. He placed one hand on my waist, and the other hand in mine. His face was so close, that I could feel his breathing in my neck. He stopped moving and held me thight onto his chest. 'It's all going to be fine.' He said. His voice was deep and calm. 'I'm scared of you.' I said. William moved his head closer,  as our lips were almost touching. He placed both of his hands on my waist. We finally kissed. He moved his hand to the back of my head. 'I won't ever hurt you.' 

'That's a lie.' 

'I know.'