Thirty-nine.

CW: Child murder, and the slightest bit of smut.

I had woken up on the couch. William was already gone to work I assumed. I stood up and walked up to the kitchen. 'Slept well?' a recognizable voice. William.

'What are you still doing here?' I asked. William got closer to the kitchen. He now stood next to me, wrapping his finger around my hair. 'You look incredible darling' Something seemed off. He was always a bit grumpy in the morning. 'What did you do?' I asked, pushing his finger away from my hair. 'I accidentally killed someone dear' He had a smug look on his face. 'What the fuck?!'  

'I did it for you'

'Who was it William'

'A police officer' I stepped back. 'A police officer?! are you crazy?' I yelled. 'Please understand' He stepped forward and took my hand. He left a bloody stain on my knuckle. 'I did it for you' I looked down at William's hands. He held me by my waist slowly pulling me in for a hug. I laid my head on his shoulder. Feeling his running through my hair. 'He would've found out' He placed a hand on my waist 'I just don't know what to do' I cried. 'You need to let it go' He said gently stroking your back. 'Come on I'll help you dress up' I nodded and smiled. 

A few hours time skip.

William's point of view.

I was planning on killing again. I looked around the restaurant and saw a child excitingly jump up and down in front of Bonnie. 'Hey kiddo? would you like to see something in secret?' I said to the child. He had messy hair and hazel eyes I assumed he was around the age of eleven. 'Sure' He said. I could hear he was tired. 'Come on then' The child followed me to a hidden door in the parts and service room. 'Here' I smiled. I was wearing the old springbonnie suit. I slowly grabbed a knife behind me as I pointed it to the child that held my hands tightly. 'Surprise!' I yelled as I plunged the knife into the kids stomach. 'W-wha?' They stuttered. 'You're going to sleep very very soo-' I trailed off as the kid tried standing up. I stepped back letting the knife fall on the ground. 'Why did you do t-this?' He sobbed. He ran towards the door and opened it leaving me nothing to do but kill him. I threw the knife towards his chest as he slowly fell to the ground. leaving an eerie shriek. 'goddamn it' I cussed. The room was sound proof but since he opened the door people could probably hear him. The room I was in was meant for springlock accidents. You'd go there and the sound of your screams would be muted. I quickly threw the young boy's body back into the room. Hiding it in one of the old springlock suits. I closed the door behind me as I rushed to the restroom. I jerked the tap open and washed off as much blood possible and finding my way out. 'Wi- why is there blood on you?' 

'I have no idea haha' I laughed awkwardly. 'What were you going to do?' I covered one of the blood stains with my hand. 'I heard a noise coming from the parts and service room, it was quite loud. But back to the blood thing, why's there blood on you?' He gave me a suspicious look. 'I need to talk to you, come' I followed him into the main dinning area. He stepped aside as I stood face to face with a police officer. 'Hello Mr.afton we'd like to talk to you' 

'Are you investigating me?' I asked. I got no response. Henry made a gesture what I assumed meant I had to come with them. 'We have a few questions' They muttered. 'Do you know what happened to the missing children?' My finger nails nervously dug into the wooden chair. 'I do not' I lied. One of the officers squinted their eyes and the other peered down as she sighed. 'Can you explain why there is blood on your blouse Mr.afton?' One of them asked. Although I could easily get out of situations like this with random excuses this time would be harder. 'I hit my head a few days prior' I lied again. My eyes began twitching as one of the officers asked to do a test on the blood. 'I'm not sure i-' They showed their warrant and began taking it. 'Thank you afton' They said as they left the room. Quickly I stood up. I massaged my temples and left the room. 'Fuck'

Y/n's point of view

I rushed up to William finding my way to him through all the vending machines. 'They checked the fucki-' 

'What happened?' 

'A test, they-' He looked at a few stains. I knew what he meant. 'Come' He said and sat down in his office. 'What are we gonna do?' He asked. I looked down at my feet. 'Maybe we should run away and start a new life' I suggested. 'Nice joke' he laughed sarcastically. 'In all seriousness what are we gonna do?' I asked. 'I'm not sure Y/n' He frowned. 'What ever happens. Stay with me' I begged. I could hear an upcoming rainstorm. 'I can't promise you anything dear' He looked at a pile of papers. 'All these fucking lawsuits'

'It's going to take at least a week for them to finish the test. We still have time to figure things out but I think it's better if we left right now' William nodded. 'I'll pretend to be sick' I laughed. 'Y/n feels very sick. I'm going to take her home' 

'That's fine!' He said 'Bye bye!' William waved. 'Let's go' I said. William took my hand and stormed through the door of his car. he drove away. 'What's this?' I turned the volume of the radio louder. I hummed the rest of the song. 'The smiths' I smiled. 'Punctured bicycle, On a hillside desolate. Will nature make a man of me yet?' I sang. (the song is 'This Charming Man' I think it was released in 1984 so the time didn't really match but It's fine)

'Nice song' I laughed. William was smiling too, an honestly nice smile. Not one of those creepy ones. He stopped the car next to a ranch. 'Your seatbelt young lady' I laughed. 'Oh no Mr.afton... my hands hurt to much to touch the seatbelt' 

'I'll fasten it if you give me a kiss dear. I smirked as I got on top of him and gave him a kiss. 'A little more' He begged. I placed my hand on his neck and involved my tongue. Just when I was about to take off my shirt the owner of the ranch stood right next to us. 'Jesus! get a room' he yelled. 'Sorry Mr. Mccoy. Won't happen again' he laughed. The ranch owner smiled and shook his head as we drove away. 'That was quite funny' 

'Yeah' He smiled. 

The arrival. 'Can I take a shower'

'Of course' I nodded and walked up to the bathroom. I undressed as I got into the shower. 'Y/n?' Elizabeth was standing outside of the door. 'What is it?'

'There's a monster under my bed' She said cutely. 'Why don't you go to your dad?' I asked. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and ran it through my hair. 'Because he's a monster too' Aww, I thought. was she really viewing William as a monster. 'Please I'm scared'

'Why don't you go to Micheal?'

'His room smells like a skunk' She sobbed. 'Just go to your father, I'll be there in a minute' I turned the shower off and put on some of William's clothes on. I opened the door as I saw Elizabeth still sitting on the floor. 'Aw, come one' I carried her back to her bed. 'Can you see if there's a monster?' I nodded and looked under her bed. I saw nothing until two silver eyes appeared.