Thirty-six.

'She's pregnant!' I spat. 'I know' My fist clenched. 'I'm gonna spend the night at Henry's I'm so done with you at the moment' 

'Do you think I'm letting you?' I walked off to Henry. 'Hey, could I stay at yours for the night?' I couldn't stand to watch William's face again tonight. 'Oh of course sweetheart!' He said. 'Hey guys, me and Y/n are going home' they all wished us a happy life since the chance would be small that they'd ever see eachother again. 'Are you okay?' He asked. 'Just really worried about Chris.. and William would rather be alone to cope' I lied. 'That's fine!' 

Time skip to the time of the arrival. 

'There we go' he opened the door for me as I step foot into his cozy yellow-coloured house. It gave me warmth. Not like William's place. It was cold in there. The only warmth I had was my love for William. 'I don't have a guestroom so-' Henry said. 

'I'll sleep on the couch' I said immediately. 'Are you sure, I can also sleep on the couch i-' 

'I'm sure' I said. I tried to sound nice but all I felt was anger. 'You can just get something from the fridge if you want' I nodded. I looked at the clock. My vision was blurry and couldn't see much. The though of William randomly saying 'I'm horny' almost had me break down from laughter. 'William's an aggressive type isn't he?' 

'He could be' I said half yawning. 'You're tired' He sat down on the couch next to me. 'I think you should go to sleep now' He said rubbing my eye bags. 'Me too' I lied. He grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. 'It's about the children' I quickly jumped up. I peered down at the rug. It was striped and was absolutely flawless. There were a few bumps underneath it. 'William is the main suspect?' He questioned. 'What?!' I looked up at the television. An anxious feeling rushed through my body. I could feel my finger tense up at the though of getting caught. 'He wouldn't do that, ever' 

'Why would he even start a kids restaurant in the first place if he did do that' He moved his hand to the remote again. 'Off with that shit' He said. I fake yawned and placed my head on the pillow. 'I'll see you tomorrow' I nodded. Henry walked up to another door. he took the key from the drawer next to the door. he locked it as he walked up to his room. I shifted uncomfortably on the couch. William was probably jerking off to some random pornographic magazine. I shook the thought off as I silently walked up to the drawer the key was held in. Henry would probably be asleep right now. I slowly stood up as I collected the key out of the drawer and slowly unlocked the door. It was Charlie's old room. 'He's dangerous' I heard a little girl saying. 'Who are you?!' I whispered. 'I'm charlie' I bumped into her closet. 'What the fuck?!' 

'You should get away from William. He hurt me' I couldn't see her. Maybe I was going crazy. 'Why do you stay with him?' She asked. 'I'm leaving' I grabbed my bag and rushed to the door. 'Y/n?' Henry asked. 'Where are you going?'

'Oh, I uh. Something happened to William, I'll see you tomorrow, bye.' I slammed the door behind me as I walked to the phone booth. 'William?!' I screamt as he picked up. 'What do you want' 

'I heard charlie.. she was speaking to me!' 

'Is that starting already?' He mumbled. 'Huh?'