Eighteen.

My eye was wide open when I woke up. William was right in front of me. 'You scared the crap out of me!' I yelled. 'Aren't we going to talk about what happened yesterday?' William asked. William tapped my shoulder when I zoned out. 'No!' 

'It was stupid of me' I got out of my bed. My stomach didn't hurt as bad as yesterday, but I couldn't feel most of it. 'Remember yesterday?' 

'Oh, the drink' he nodded. It almost seemed like his eye bags had stretched to his jaw. 'Did you even sleep last night' he laughed, holding my hand. 'No darling, I didn't' I quickly pulled away. I slapped him on the arm and jumped off of the bed. 'I'm gonna change so get out.' 

'Oh so I have to get out for you to get changed?'

'Yes! You pervert' He laughed and slammed the door behind him after walking out. I sighed out of relief. I looked inside of the wardrobe. 'A dress should be enough..' I looked at the clothes inside. The clothes were decent. Not the best but I could live with it. I took out a dress, it was black, also very cute. I still had some panty's from the night I was 'kidnapped'. I put those on and hopped to the bathroom. I looked in the little bag and saw some makeup. I put on (makeup of your choice) and walked out. 'Wow, you look stunning' William said. 'Thank you?' He came closer, giving me a kiss. 'Heyy!' I splashed a bit of my water on William's blouse. He glared at me. 'Anyways, let's go' I nodded and walked behind him. 'Sometimes, I forget that you are a cold child, abuser and murderer'

'Does it bother you? Doesn't seem like it' 

'It does bother me!'

'Then why haven't you left me yet?' He asked. He placed his hand on my inner thigh, while he was driving. 'What are you doing?' 

'Nothing, why?' I looked down at my thigh. He grinned. I sighed. I placed my hand on his. I couldn't care anymore. I had killed my brother, and almost had sex with a child murderer. 'We're almost there' he said. 'Yay' I said sarcastically. I could see Freddy's at the other side of thr road. 'Step out, princess' he opened the door for me. 'Thanks Mr.afton' I smiled. We both walk in. 'Shit'

'What?'

'It's Henry.' 

'Oh..'