Nineteen.

'Oh...' William glared at Henry's table. 'Maybe he won't notice.' William held my wrist, and slowly started walking towards our table. He was paranoid. 'Hey William!' William hid his face in his arms. 'With.. Y/n?' He nodded. 'We'll talk about this later.' Henry said, he quickly walked away, giggeling like a little kid does when they get some candy. 'So, what do you want?' William said. He looked at the menu. 'Oh, some water would just be fine.' 

'Okay, I'll do a water too then' 

'So, tell me about your life' I smiled.

 'Well, my mom was ill so she couldn't take care of us the right way, so my aunt had to raise me. My dad left when I was younger. I was never really loved by my aunt and uncle. The only one who really understood me, was my brother. And now he's... gone, I mean, it was my fault so.'

'Wow, that's quite interesting. What did your mom suffer from?'

'Oh, depression and some other things. We really didn't have alot of money, so my mom decided that It'd be better if she my aunt took care of me, tell me about your life' 

'My mom and dad were succesful, and I didn't have any siblings. But my dad was always drunk when I got home from school. An-' 

'Have you decided your order yet, ma'am, sir?' 

'Water please, for the lady too' 

'Alrighty! Anything else?' 

'Nope, we'll be fine' William placed the menu down. The nice lady walked away. We both end up laughing. 'Do you love me, Y/n?' My face turned red. 'Hm, maybe' I was questioning the same to myself. His hand touched mine. Maybe I was in love with him. 'I think you do' he said. He held thightened his fingers around my hand. I could see tiny scratches on his hand from working all the time. 'What's your darkest secret?' He asked me. 'Uh, why?'

'Just asking.' He mumbled. 'I don't have any secrets, you?' I was expecting him to say that he murdered the children. 'When I was 10 years old. I killed my mother.' I almost jumped up. Not that I could say anything, since I killed my own blood related brother. 'Why?!' I asked. 'I was sick, my parents didn't want to get me diagnosed. And no one knew it was me.''

 'That's horrible'

'Come on, you killed your own brother!' He whispered. 'You have a point there, that image of his body struck my mind.