The outcome of fighting for something.

TW: emotional /j

A few days later.

Me and William were working harder to make Freddy's seem like a good place again after the 'murderer' was caught. Although some parents were still skeptical about it. I walked by an old carousel as I saw Henry walk up to William's office in the corner of my eye. 'Hen?-

'How did you g-get out..?' I stuttered, feeling my arm tense up. 'There was some money involved' He smiled. 'Up to prison you and William go!' he grinned. Shit shit fucking shit. 'Henry was bailed out!' I yelled. 'That can't be- they don't do that with murders right?' 

'I thought so' I shrugged. 'He killed my child!' A women screamt outside. We both rushed towards the women. The women looked like she was insane. 'That man right there!' she pointed at William. 'I saw him!' her voice was raspy from all the screaming. The big crowd all looked at him. It seemed as if the police were already involved, creating total chaos. A little bit of rain began to pour down. William seemed very nervous. I looked around. Everyone was whispering or crying. Some even tried helping the women. That little bit of rain soon turned into a storm. Everyone left, the women still kept screaming and crying on the floor. drenched in water. The police on the other hand, tried calming the women down and reassuring her that everything is going to be totally fine. Which of course is utter bullshit. nothing ever gets better if you don't accept what is happening to you in the first place (take that as advice/j) I held his hand closer to me. One of the officers walked up to us. 'You both have been arrested for the murder on Matthew l/n and 6 other kids' I tensed up, in hope of William doing something. I looked behind me. Henry was trying to hide his tears. Another police officer grabbed me by the head and shoved me in the car. 'What's happening?' I sobbed. 'I need you to stay quiet dear' They drove us to a tall building. 'I want you to answer some questions L/n. When did you kill James L/n?'

'I-' 

'She didn't. I did. I was forcing her to stay with me' He smiled. 'I wanted to kill her anyways' I hoped that was a lie, but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. 'Okay, L/n you're free to go' he muttered. I fastly grabbed my bag and ran out. I felt bad for leaving William. But I knew he would have some kind of weird plan to escape. The rain got worse. There was a nearby lake, I looked at it. Seeing all the people pack their stuff and leave. A phone booth. 'Henry please. Understand why I did it'

'You're just as selfish as everyone else'

'I love him' I said. Henry already hung up the phone. I had a long way to walk to William's house. 

'Micheal?' Micheal was laying on the couch. 'Where's dad?' He looked around. He was no where to be found. 'He's still at work haha' I said wiping my tears. I didn't know if I was going to see him ever again. 'Are you okay?' He said. Taking me in for a big hug. 'He killed all of those kids. I killed my brother. William made Henry go to prison only to be bailed out. I did this' I sat down on the couch. He put an arm around me. 'How's he going to get out' he looked at trhe ground. Just as observant as his father. I turned on the TV. The news channel seemed eye catching. 'Do you remember uh, you were high?' 

'Oh yeah. It was quite traumatizing' he laughed. We talked and laughed a bit more until there was knocking on the door. 'Hello. I suppose you are Y/n?' A women said. She looked like she was in her late seventy's. 'I'm clara's mother'

'Oh! Ofcourse. I'm sorry' I showed her in. 'Please, sit' she sat down. 'Clara has been going crazy. She was found dead a few days ago' my heartbeat skipped. 'I'm so sorry miss' I calmed her down. 'There was a symbol carved in her leg. It was freshly cut' she shoved a paper on the table. I read the two letters. 'W.A' fuck. I looked at my thigh. It was the same symbol. I stared at it. Without anything left to say.  'Do you think William could've killed her? He's a sweetheart when you get to know him but. He could be pretty crazy sometimes'

'I don't think it's him. He'd never EVER do anything like that' I lied. I placed one hand on the chair I was sitting in. 'Thank you so much dear' she slowly walked out. 'Was thtlat grandma?' Elisabeth asked. 'Uh yeah' I couldn't imagine how she'll feel when she hears about her mother. 'I'll be back later' I muttered as I walked to the door. I had the idea of sneaking into the departement to get William out. 

A while later.

The rain didn't stop. It got worse. My clothes were soaking wet when I arrived. William's car surprisingly stood behind the building. I sas William. He already stood there. 'Will!' I yelled. 'Shhh!' He pointed towards the car. He walked back to the road. Taking my hand. I placed my hands around his neck and kissed him. Moving my hips in a certain way. The police arrived. I ran as fast as I could with William's hand in mine. He fell to the ground. 'Y/n!' He struttered. I looked at his stomach. A bullet hit him. His eyes were twitching. I sat there crying with my hands on Williams wound. 'Please don't leave. No no stay with me' I slapped him a couple times. 'Stay with me!' 

'Go!' he yelled. The police came closer. 'We'll meet somewhere' he said. Getting taken away by police officers. I laid on the ground, drowning in my thoughts. I didn't look around. I heard one last gunshot.