Forty.

CW: Smut (yes again)

I jumped up. 'What the?!" I yelled. I quickly took Elizabeth's hands and ran out of the room. 'Go to your father'

'Micheal?' I placed my hand on the door knob. 'Can I come in?' I said nervously. 'Yeaaaaaah..' I opened the door only to see Micheal and one of his friends with a bong in their hands. 'Micheal?!' It did smell like a skunk. 'Gosh! Don't let your father see this!' I closed the door behind me and walked down the stairs. 'Where's Micheal?' William asked. 'He's uh.. he was sick and is now sleeping haha' He nodded. Placing the plates on the table. 'Why do you never eat like something that isn't soup?'

'Rotting teeth' He laughed. 'Maybe you should brush them Mr. Afton'

'I do, I'm just an old man' He chuckled. 'What was under my bed mommy?' Elizabeth called me mom? 'Uh.. I don't kno-'

'Mommy left remember?' Micheal said as he came down the stairs. 'No no Micheal your sick' I awkwardly laughed. 'You should stay up haha' I pushed him into his room and sat back down. 'He's high isn't he?'

'Yeah' William sighed. 'I have no idea what to do with him, do you know?'

'A few weeks ago you told me that I couldn't tell you how to raise your child, William' I picked up the spoon, put some soup on it and brought it to my mouth. William was again staring at my mouth. I gently licked the spoon. I smiled as I shook my head. 'Pervert' I muttered. 'Liz, mommy is going to pick you up tomorrow, I might not see you in a very long time' Elizabeth had a worried look on her face. One of those stares you do when zoning out. 'But I don't want to go to mommy' She quietly yelled. 'Can Y/n help you pack your bags?' Elizabeth nodded and walked to her room. She still had one of her dolls in here hand. 'I'll play with you and your dolls' I smiled. 'Yay!' I followed her to her room. 'Okay, so what do you want to pack?' I brushed a bit of hair behind her ear. She was so cute. 'I don't wanna leave daddy!' She cried. 'Come here' I held her tightly against me. 'Come one I'll help you pack' I said snicking. 'It's late, maybe you should go to sleep' I said. 'Okaay' Elizabeth said while rubbing her eyes. 'It's going to be fine' I looked under her bed. The same silver eyes weren't there anymore. 'Goodnight' I said.

'Micheal go to sleep' I heard William say. 'Just let him. He'll fall asleep eventually' I said, pulling William away from the door. 'Wanna go to the beach?' William asked. 'Uh yeah, sure' He smiled. he carried me to the car and sat me down. The fresh smell of wet pebbles filled my nose. 'Let's go then' We quickly drove away. I opened the window. 'It's pretty hot today'

'Maybe you should take off your shirt then' He smirked. 'Okay then' I threw the shirt at him. 'Wow aggressive'

'We're here' He turned the car off and stepped out. 'Wanna go for a swim?'

'I don't have something to swim in' I awkwardly said. 'Just undress' I nodded. I took off my pants and socks. William also took his shirt off. 'Liking the view?' He said as I realized that I was staring at his chest. 'No' I went red. 'Are you sure?'

'Let's just get into the water the sand is burning my feet' We both ran into the salty sea. 'This is so cold' I laughed. I splashed some water in his face. I think I did kind of like him. Maybe even love him. I wasn't so sure. I sometimes don't understand why William chose to kill those kids. Or how he could be a murderer. Yes, he was a bit crazy sometimes but he could also be very nice and enjoyable... in some situations.. 'What are you thinking about?' William asked. 'Uh, nothing' He smirked, pushing me underwater. 'Ay!' I tried pushing him underwater too but he was too strong. 'Oh god just kiss me already' I laughed. 'You have to catch me' he said as he swam underwater. I could barely see anything, as I felt two cold hands on my shoulders. he swam below me, holding the back of my head while kissing me. I went up again as I felt my lungs beg for air. 'I almost drowned!' I yelled. 'I know dear' He grinned. 'Come on' He said pulling me to the shore. We sat there for a while. 'I'm going to get some cigarettes' I did love him. That's why I couldn't let him get caught. 'Found them' He held a cigarette in his mouth and lighted it. 'Want some?'

'I don't smoke' His face was only a few inches away from mine. 'You're an amazing person Y/n, and also surprisingly good at-'

'That never happened' I said. William shook his head. 'If that never happened you wouldn't mind me showing you for the 'first' time right?' I smiled. 'Let's just get to the car' I took his hand as we got in the car. William kissed me harder then a snapping turtle. 'Come on darling' He placed his hands on my waist, kissing my neck as his hands moved in between my thighs. 'You're already shaking dear' His finger was already massaging my clit. I felt an upcoming orgasm right as he stopped. He was annoying me on purpose. he sat down in his seat as he placed me on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was hard as a rock. 'I want you to destroy me' I whispered. William smirked as he unbuttoned his pants. 'You little slut' He spat, forcing his cock inside of me. I was surprised on how the car didn't break yet from how rough William was. He moved his hands back to my breasts. I let out a moan making my back slowly arch. 'The car was an interest spot to choose' he laughed. 'Y-yeah' He was enjoying every second of it. I finally released. 'God!' I moaned. 'Liked it?' he grinned. 'Mhm' I bit my lip as I started going down on his cock. His legs were almost shaking. I had never seen him in this state before. He started driving. 'Keep going' He groaned. He pushed my head further down on his dick, almost choking me. he put the radio on with his shaking hand. 'Fuck, Y/n' He came in my mouth. I slowly swallowed. He leaned his head on the headrest. 'Was it good?' I smirked. William was trying to get back on his breath. 'Did you swallow?' He asked. 'Mhm~'

'Good girl' It was already dark outside. I fell asleep on William's shoulder.

William was carrying me to the house. 'Will?'

'You're awake' he gently laid me down on the couch and laid down next to me. 'You need to get enough sleep alright?'

'I want more' I placed my thigh around him. 'You're actually a slut aren't you?' His accent stood out a bit more when he was aroused. I kissed his neck. 'It's my turn now dear' he pushed me off of him and opened my legs. holding my thighs. My body tensed up when he explored my clit with his tongue. Just when I was about to come Micheal and his friend walked downstairs. 'Dad?'

'Jesus, Micheal!' William yelled. 'Were you going down on Y/n?' Micheal asked. 'Go' William pointed towards his room. He sadly walked into it. 'Did you already come?'

'Nope' I said rolling my eyes. 'Then I'd have to do it again' He continued. The only thing that held my legs from breaking were William's hands. 'Oh my god!' I moaned. 'You okay?' He asked. 'Yeah..' I said still half moaning. 'I'll take you to bed' he carried me to his room. William snuggled against me. 'I'll wake you up in the morning' He turned the lamp off. 'Night'