Seventeen.

You're so ungratefull!' My aunt yelled. 'Me?!' William slowly stepped out of the car. 

'Who are you?'He didn't respond. 'Has her brother been in that house?' She asked. 'Yeah, he has' 

'I knew you guys were holding him there!' My uncle stepped i  front of William. 'Sorry for my wife, she's a bit shocked' 

'It's no problem' William smiled. 'I'm Mr.l/n, nice to meet you' My uncle said. William shook his hand. 'I'm Mr.afton' he said. They both sat down on the bench. 'The police are coming.' I glared at her. 'And they are gonna find out that the Willy guy or whatever he's called, killed your brother. Don't worry, he'll be in big trouble' 

'We don't have to worry about anything.' My aunt walked up to the officer's car. 'Hello?' She said. 'Hello, ma'am' 

'That person murdered my cousin!' She pointed at William. He didn't seem to be convinced at all. 'Let's not assume too much' he said awkwardly smiling. My aunt growned and walked away. The officer walked up to William. 'Can you tell me what you know about kade l/n?' 

'The only thing I know is, he needed a place to stay' 

'That's very kind hearted of you' William nodded. The officer talked to all of us. I could see the kids arriving at their home. 'Daddy, What's happening?' Elizabeth asked. 'Y/n's brother is missing' the kids knew they had to lie. Micheal and Chris were talking to the officer, as Elizabeth walked up to them. 'This is a mess.' William said. 'I know' he held me close to him with his hand on my waist. I didn't say anything. 'I will be coming back. But it's enough for now.' The officer said. 'Bye!' I waved. It was quiet. William headed inside and followed by my aunt, uncle, and the kids. 'Get out!' My aunt glared at William. After a while of arguing they finally left. I sat down on the couch. William sat down next to me. The kids were already in their beds. 'Do you want to go drink somewhere tomorrow?' I was shocked at his reaction. 'Uh, okay?'

He laughed, 'great' I said sarcastically. 'I'm gonna head to bed now. I slowly walked up the stairs, I got into my room and laid down. I couldn't cry, even if I wanted to. I should just sleep.