Nine.

TW: abuse, Manipulation, blackmail.

'I love you.' He said. 

'Just get to work.' William always made me uncomfortable. With his wide smile, laughing at me. He scared the crap out of me. Today was different. He did his hair nice, and washed his clothes. At least I assumed. I didn't think through. When I kissed him. He walked up to his desk, and sat down. He was writing on his hand. I didn't notice, what he had wrote. It could be as simple as a little call, getting away from William I meant. I just couldn't leave him. A part of me felt so close to him. So close like I had never felt before. It wasn't something to be proud of. 

William looked at me. 'What are you thiking about?' He asked. 'Oh nothing.' I said. He went back to working. My wiped my fingers against the couch, wipping all the dust off. I uncomfortably sat on the edge of the couch. 'Are you nervous?' William asked me. 'No, why would I be?' 

'I don't know.' He said as he grabbed the pen, and began twisting it again. 

'I wiped my tears I burried my boyfriend. He had been cheating on me now for a while. The girl he'd been secretly seeing wiped my tears. 'Thank you for sparring my life.' She said anxous. 'I had no idea you guys were together.' I sighed. 'You won't shut up would you.' William read out loud. 'What was that?' I asked. William reached out to get his reading glasses. 'A story.' He said. What type of story would that be. I thought. 'That's a weird story' I mumbled. William laughed at my reaction. 

'William' I heard Henry say. William looked at Henry confused. 'What?' He said. 'Your wife. She's taking the kids.' 

'God!' William yelled. He sprinted into the hallway. Me and Henry followed him. 'Clara?!' He said. 'I'm taking full custody on them.' Clara said. William let out a sigh. 'Why?' He asked Clara. 'You can't raise your own children!' She yelled.

 'Everything I've done, was for you. For the kids. And this is how you treat me? I really loved you Clara.' William said. William had a point there. But he was still a horrible person. Unless Micheal. The two kids both ran their fathers way. 'Please don't let father take me.' William walked to Clara and grabbed Micheal. He raised his hand and we all heard a hard slap. Did William just hit Micheal? I thought. Micheal ran away. As William let the kids stay with Henry and walked off. He opened the door to his office.

 Maybe this wasn't the right to be talking to him, but I walked in anyway. 'William..' I said, slightly shaking. He sat down on the couch, as I sit next to him. 'I was just teaching him a lesson.' William mentioned ' a lesson ' as a good thing. 'Why?' I asked. 'He needs to show respect' William said. 'I need you to trust me.' I looked at William, I thought he was joking. He looked very serious. 'Will  you help me, kill Clara?' His hand was placed in mine. 'What the fuck.' I said. William backed off, as he realized he still had his glasses on. There was blood on them. I don't know why though. One glass also broke. His head moved closer to mine. I knew he wanted one more kiss. 'If you don't help me, I will end you.' I jumped away from him. 'What?' I said stutterly. 'You heard me.' He was spinning his pen again. 'You wouldn't like that, would you?' He said. 

'Nope.' I mumbled. Someone knocked on the door. 'Come in.' William said. 'William, Micheal has been crying and blaming everything on himself.' William took off his reading glasses. 'He is to blame.' He said. 'William, I don't think he i-' William slammed his hand on the desk. 'Leave.' He said. Henry walked out. 'Now let me deal with you.' He took out the blade, and held it against my throat. 'Now will you help me kill her?' He asked. I can't kill a person. 'No' he pushed the knife further down. 'Not my cut, please.' 

'You need to help me. Or I'll kill your brother.' I looked surprisingly at him. 'You have my brother?!' I had forgoten about my brother the past few days. The only thing I could think of was, William. 'I do, now if you don't help me kill Clara I'll kill you, or your brother.' I shook my head. 'I'm not gonna help you'

'Fine.' He finally backed off, as He let go of the knife. 'You're gonna regret this.' William said. 

'He was suffering anyway.'