Twenty-three.

'Yeah me neither' I hid the stains under my blouse. 'What's that' 

'Oh, just cranberry juice' I awkwardly laughed. 'Cool...' She walked out of the restroom. I knew I had to help William. I washed my face with cold water and headed to the parts and service room. 'I'm back' I said while wiping my tears. 'Come here' William kissed me. I could see little parts of Conner's brain. Nothing felt real anymore. 'Help me clean this up' I really needed a break from all of this, but I was in love with him. 'I will' William grabbed Conner's feet as I grabbed his hands. We started slowly moving the body towards one of the first suits. The room was already smelling like rotten corpse's. I could see the bloody hand prints of William's hands on my waist. 'Do you know how to get that out?' He asked. 'Salt water, I believe' He put his thumb up. I grabbed a broom and started dragging it across the floor. 'Ew' I yelled. I took the shattered pieces  of skull out of the broom.

'Yeah, it's really disgusting' He laughed. After a while of cleaning, everything was finally done. It did smell bad. 'I think we can go home now. The kids will be with Clara this weekend' I nodded. I took off my blouse. I still had a shirt under it. 'You're beautiful' He whispered. 'Come' I grabbed his hand and walked out of the room. 'I'm leaving, it's an emergency' William said. 'Oh, good luck!' Henry said. 'Mr. afton!' A short lady came up to William. 'My kid is gone!' William gave me a sinister smile. Of course he killed a kid too. 'Sorry Ma'am. I can't help you' William tried holding in his laugh until we arrived at the car. 'Sick fucker!' I said. He moved his arms around my waist. 'Just talk to me!' He grabbed me and put me in the car. 'Don't be so grumpy' 

'Are you kidding me?' I said. 'No, I'm not' I groaned. He placed one hand on my inner thigh, while starting the car. He drove away. 'I love you' He said. 'I love you too'