Chapter 3

- Queen bee -

At first glance she may seem like the classic popular and rich girl you see in American TV series, but if only someone would try to dig deeper, instead of settling for the surface, they would discover that there is a whole locked world inside her. Because no one has yet tried to unlock the lock that will bring it out with all its nuances, perhaps out of fear or lack of interest, but she hopes to meet sooner or later the person who will change all this.

—————

"Jennifer Diamond"

"present"
For the queen bee, the school day has just begun and boredom is already working its way inside her

"we only took roll call and you're already falling asleep?"
Her desk mate and best friend asks her

"yes"
Jennifer answers dryly.

She is in high school and is in her third year. She didn't decide on the address but her parents did, obviously she attends a super expensive school. Her parents always tell her that they are doing it for her own good and because they only want the best for their only daughter, but she knows very well that they are only doing it to make themselves look good in the eyes of others and maintain their reputation. The only reason she hasn't objected to their decision is because her best friend also goes to the same school, otherwise she wouldn't have let them, or at least tried to.

The hours pass slowly, Jennifer hasn't been paying close attention, but she has the gift of remembering notions just by reading them once from the book, so she has the luxury of minding her own business during the teachers' explanations. Recess has just started and Jennifer just wants to get away from that place and go explore the city.

She lives in the "rich side" as she calls it in a derogatory sense, what draws her curiosity instead is the other side of town that she calls "decadent". In fact, that side of town is known for the illegal activities of various kinds that are practiced there and for the various crimes that are committed there, and it is precisely the sense of "forbidden" that surrounds that place that attracts her like a magnet.

* Drin drinn *

The bell rings before Jennifer realized she hadn't eaten anything, as she excludes herself and focuses on her thoughts she completely loses track of time and where she is, she didn't even notice the guys in her group talking to her.

"You've been company as always."
Says smiling slightly her best friend, throwing the fact that she didn't say a word back in her face

"sorry..."
Jennifer replies sincerely.

Her group, which she doesn't really feel is hers at all, is made up of guys and girls who are only with her for the popularity and the only support she has is her best friend, so she promised her that if she was with her when they were around they would help each other out too. Jennifer hates it when she can't fulfill this simple promise, but living in her own internal world is easier than dealing with the monotony of everyday life. The kids head back to class and Jennifer prepares to endure the remaining hours of class.

—————

"Listen, I have an idea"
Jennifer says to her best friend as they leave school

"shoot"

"let's go to the decadent part of town"
Says the Queen with a big smile

"I thought you'd never ask"
Equally smiling the other one replies clearly excited at the idea.

The two girls set off trying not to be noticed by the other students, after all the decadent part of town is on the opposite side of the street from where they have to go and their schoolmates love to gossip, but they don't want anyone poking their nose into their business. Once they get away they set off on a run with their adrenaline pumping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Jennifer Diamond -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! I hope you enjoyed this third chapter as well ☺️. Only two characters left and then we will get into the heart of the story, don't miss the next chapters! ❤️🐺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~