Chapter 15

- You have no hopes -

Today is the day of the match between Jennifer's school and another school that has always been their rival, the match will be held in a state-of-the-art sports center, equipped with all kinds of equipment and with a built-in infirmary.

Jennifer is getting ready, she has no intention of following the idea that one of the girls had suggested the day before, so she puts on a large hoodie with a very menacing looking skull on it and jeans, for shoes she prefers to wear white Nike shoes a bit worn so as not to ruin the good ones. After having finished arranging her hair in a simple high ponytail she comes down the stairs and meets her father who was waiting for her to get into the car.

During the trip they don't talk much, even when he has the chance to talk a little with his daughter Mr. Diamond is too busy with his business and Jennifer on the other hand doesn't really want to talk to him.

Once father and daughter arrive they take their reserved seats, on the field the two teams are already warming up. Ace, Eric and Carter are wasting themselves in courtship that the queen does not welcome in the least, indeed she lets herself go in some grimace of disgust while the three do not look, while the coach's rebukes were thrown to the wind as the three big boys were too focused to be cool.

After about ten minutes here come Gwen, Chloe, and Malaika who have really dressed up as cheerleaders and have even prepared a choreography that they can't wait to show to everyone. The three girls sit in their seats which are slightly lower than the queen's, but they don't miss a chance to show that they are Jennifer's friends, so they start to wave at her and maybe even get noticed by the blonde's father in the hope of getting some kind of favoritism.

Zoe on the other hand didn't come, she was forced by the girls of her group to go shopping and if she refused they would make her regret it for the rest of her life. Jennifer sincerely hopes that her best friend survives that torture, she couldn't live without her.

After finishing the final preparations the two teams take their positions for the anthem and silence descends on the field.

"Oh it's penalty you don't see it?"
The game has only been on for a few minutes and yet already there are dead people lying around the field

"No penalty continue"

"what? really!?"
Ace keeps arguing that the opposing team committed the penalty but the referee is adamant

"Ortega I'll be forced to eject you if you continue to interfere with my choices"

"Idiot..."

The game continues with more fights, the coaches who at times are fighting and the three musketeers who continue to send winks to Jennifer seasoned with abs in the air, since they take advantage of any moment to take off the shirt and impress the girl.

"End of the first half, on the sidelines there is a small buffet if you want to take advantage of it"
Informs one of the organizers who immediately follows his own advice.

Jennifer remains in her seat, the last thing she wants is to talk to those sweaty beings in heat that are coming towards her, but fortunately for her they are stopped by the coach who gives them a good scolding.

"I wonder what she must be doing..."
The queen takes on a reddish complexion as she realizes the thought that has just crossed her mind

"she's just a stupid bad girl"
She had just isolated herself in her own little world and that person intrudes again

"get out of my head punk with a freaking goddess body"
The queen mentally threatens the girl who saved her life even though she knows full well she can't hear her

"The second half is about to begin, please resume your seats"
So the same organizer from before announces the start of the second half of the game.

Jennifer isn't really paying attention anymore, not that she was raving about it before, but now her mind is totally focused on that bad wolf that doesn't seem to have any intention of leaving her inner world. The queen is really annoyed by this, but at the same time she can't help thinking about her

"stupid bad girl... Get out of my head..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something gay seems to be happening here 👀🏳️‍🌈.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~