Chapter 11

- Trouble -

It's still Thursday, Destiny and Nathan can't take the torture of being all day inside the house anymore, so taking advantage of the teacher interviews their parents went to, they left their homes and without being seen by the nosy neighbors headed headlong into the decadent part of town. Before implementing their ingenious escape they warned Audrey that she is heading in the same direction as them, she would rather get into trouble with them than stay home and worry about what might happen to them.

The three friends meet at the intersection just before the large, run-down buildings that make up the theatrical entrance to the decadent part, by now they know the alleys, shortcuts and dangers inside by heart, so they walk quietly without giving themselves too much trouble. Nathan has taken some spare explosives that he had hidden so that his mother wouldn't find them, "just in case" as he says, any excuse to take his creatures with him. Audrey sticks to Destiny holding the sleeve of her leather jacket, despite having been in this place many times the only way to feel really safe is to feel the closeness of her friend, but more than anything else for her is like a big sister and the other is very happy to occupy this role in her life.

Destiny on the other hand walks without a care in the world, she feels at one with her surroundings, she likes to think she's a bad girl, she finds something sexy about it. While her body moves carefree in that place that has nothing quiet about it, her mind is already taking trips down memory lane to that famous encounter. She immediately banishes the image of that girl from her mind, once again she has allowed a stranger to enter her world and she doesn't like that at all, she can't possibly lower the defensive wall that protects her, least of all because of some spoiled brat who obviously has nothing to do with the world she lives in. The girl comes out of her thoughts when Audrey tugs lightly on the sleeve of her jacket.

"what is it Audrey?"

The girl points to a group of men with her gaze

"oh fuck"
Destiny states under her breath while gritting her teeth.

They are the thugs from last time, the ones who tried to rape those two girls, Destiny instinctively thinks that life really does have a great sense of humor, everything keeps making her remember that girl against her will.

"Let's go this way"
Nathan says threading his way through a narrow alley, the two girls follow close behind

"That was close"
Audrey brings a hand to her chest

"I could have blown them up"
Nathan says quietly

"you better not blow anything up for a while"
Audrey quickly scolds him, Destiny lets out an amused giggle

The three adventurers continue their walk without encountering any further obstacles, because yes, in the end they have only walked, the landscape of the decadent area is perfect as a backdrop for the two suspended, it gives a touch of drama that they don't mind. Audrey now stands even closer to Destiny, who finally found herself walking, putting her arm on her shoulders to calm her down after the scare she had earlier, anyone who saw them would have mistaken them for a couple, even if to the people who live in that place they would have appeared more like two pieces of meat to be used to satisfy their sick fantasies.

Destiny and Nathan receive messages from their parents within minutes of each other telling them that they are about to return home, the three of them, who have not calculated the time at all and had even forgotten about them, start a run to get there in time, Audrey, poor thing, would have no reason to, but she has no intention of staying alone in the decadent area and on the other hand Destiny would never have left her there. So here are three kids running like mad towards their respective homes, laughing like idiots from the nervousness of not making it and the adrenaline created at that moment. They separate at the intersection so as not to arouse suspicion.

Destiny is about to start running again but not far from her she notices the presence of a totally unexpected person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone! ❤️🐺
To find out who the mysterious person is you have to read the next chapter.
I can spoiler that it will be really funny to read ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~