Chapter 21

- Catch me -

By the time the two girls came up with the brilliant idea it was too late, so they both had decided to go along with their wish and make it come true the next day, which was today. It was as if fate had decided to bring them together again, they didn't know they were thinking the same thing, but at the same time they knew they would find each other, as if just for a second their souls had come together to suggest this thought.

For Jennifer, it's a normal school day, but her focus today certainly won't be on classes, much less her group, but solely and exclusively on Destiny. The wolf for her part also has the queen bee on her mind.

"This time I will not be charmed by your beauty, you goddess come down to earth"
Says the predator to herself hoping to emerge victorious from this hunt.

While her day passes very slowly, that of the queen instead flows quickly for reasons also unknown to her, the girl hastily greets Zoe and then heads straight to the vehicle that will take her home. As soon as she arrives she rushes to her room to decide the perfect outfit to wear, after several changes of clothes she chooses a skinny jeans, a sweatshirt that reaches her belly button in mint color and converse of the same color.

Destiny, on the other hand, who with impeccable synchronicity is changing at the same time, decides not to betray her style by wearing a large dark green hoodie, ripped black jeans and her trusty white wolf converse, icing on the cake her black leather jacket that she always carries with her.

Still with uncommon synchronicity, the two girls leave their homes and start walking to the place of their first meeting. Destiny arrives first, begins to enter the small town, but without straying too far from the entrance.

"If I've made a hole in the water I'll shoot myself"
The wolf says to herself

"there will be no need"
Says a female voice from behind her

"Perfect"
Says the wolf

"were you waiting for me?"
Jennifer asks rhetorically trying to hide the happiness that threatens to come out of all her pores

"I should be asking you that"
Destiny replies with a slight grin

"until proven otherwise, you're the one who started following me on Instagram"
Although the queen is genuinely glad she didn't make a wasted trip, she prefers to hide her emotions after all the wolf remains a stranger, for now

"I don't see the connection"

"I do"

"And what is it?"

"that you wanted to see me again"
Says the queen bee with a mocking smile

"one point for you"
Destiny replies and immediately tries to get into Jennifer's good graces

"I'll get right to the point"
The queen bee begins to speak

"I want you to give me an adventure"
She concludes the sentence as she approaches the wolf

"is that an order? Aha"

"exactly"
Jennifer affirms within inches of the other.

Destiny swallows slightly without flinching, but in this moment she realizes that when it comes to this girl, she is no longer the predator but the prey and that her seduction plan has already gone to shit

"I don't know if a snob like you will be able to handle such a sleazy place for too long"
Destiny despite realizing albeit reluctantly the control Jennifer manages to have over her has no intention of making her realize it so she continues to maintain her character