Chapter 8

- Intriguing -

"Did you see how they got away!?"
Says Nathan elatedly as he and his friends come out from around the corner

"I didn't think they really worked"
Admits Audrey

"woman of little faith"
Nathan says with a little pout making the girl giggle

"what are two girls like you doing in a place like this anyway?"
Destiny asks curiously turning to the two girls who are holding hands in fear

"none of your business"
Jennifer replies defensively

"what my obviously tactless friend meant was that we were just taking a walk"
Zoe says with a tight smile, afraid to get in trouble again

"are you guys stupid?"
Nathan says dryly

"Excuse me?"
Jennifer turns sour

"what were you thinking coming here?"
Audrey asks shyly

"like I said it's none of your business"
Jennifer continues to square the three friends from head to toe, all three quite unique, but her attention is focused on Destiny, who is currently looking at her crookedly.

She watches her every detail and gesture. Her ash-black hair is shoulder-length and slightly wavy, just looking at it makes her want to fiddle with those perfectly wavy locks, her left eye slightly covered by the topknot she wears on that side is such a clear blue that it looks like ice, as well as the other one that in the meantime is scrutinizing her as she is doing with the stranger. The black leather jacket she's wearing fits the curves of her body perfectly, accentuated by the slightly sideways position of her hips having leaned to one side. Tight jeans in the same color as the jacket and underneath it a plain bordeaux-colored hoodie. And finally, converses also black, but with a white wolf drawn on top. In her uncovered ear she wears a small earring of a howling wolf. The queen easily guesses that her savior has a particular fondness for that animal. Jennifer is enchanted by the girl.

"Do you like the view?"
Destiny states sensually biting her lip awakening the queen from her thoughts

"I was just noticing how poorly dressed you are"
She continues to act her part, but Destiny keeps her smirk on and continues to observe her

"ok we really have to go now, it's been very nice meeting you, but goodbye"
Says Zoe in a hurry pulling her friend by the sleeve of her shirt

"yes indeed, better not to mix with the plebs"
The queen casts one last glance at Destiny and together with the little queen she turns and leaves, disappearing behind the alley.

——————

"What was wrong with theme?"
Nathan asks rhetorically

"I don't know, but they looked scared to me"
Responds Audrey who among the three is the one who usually watches people carefully.

Destiny doesn't say anything, she's too busy thinking back to the girl she squared off until a few minutes ago. Golden blonde hair, though the low lighting in the alleys didn't fully enhance it. Smooth as silk, the middle parting from where two braids started joined in a ponytail leaving the rest of the locks loose reaching halfway down her back. Her eyes were a very dark green, but when she started looking at her Destiny noticed that they had lightened, almost as if the color was representing the emotion the girl was feeling at that moment. Her body in Destiny's eyes was just perfect, a goddess, with her blouse letting every detail show through. The hair that was behind her ears let the very refined highlights she wore show.

"Hey Destiny are you still with us?"
Nathan said snapping his fingers in front of her eyes

"yeah I was just rethinking how sour that chick was"
She lies through her teeth

"you can say that"
The boy fully agrees.

The three friends decide to get out of there and each go back to their own homes, Destiny wouldn't want to go back in for any reason, but their parents know each other and even if she had gone to stay with one of her friends her parents would have found out, so she resigns herself to the idea of having to go through that speech not knowing if her heart would take the hit.

"Destiny if you need us call us, okay?"
Nathan and Audrey recommend her who haven't forgotten about the news they learned a few hours earlier

"You guys are the only ones I can count on"
She reassures them hugging them tightly.

The three friends part ways and Destiny prepares herself mentally and emotionally during the ride, which she hopes will last as long as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm pretty sure something lgbt just happened to them 🤭🏳️‍🌈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~