Chapter 4

- Queen -

"Zoe be composed"

"Zoe be careful"

"Zoe be nice to our guests"

"Zoe that boy would be perfect for you"

"Zoe you must have perfect grades"

These phrases have haunted her every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day for as long as she can remember. She is the daughter of two prominent businessmen, an unscrupulous man and woman who always want more power. She was not surprised when meeting Jennifer Diamond's parents they immediately felt at ease. After all, between leeches they get along better than well.

Zoe Knox, the girl that everyone envies, but that she thinks she has nothing enviable, at school is always surrounded by many boys who try to attract her attention, but for which she feels no interest and girls who try to imitate her and get in her good graces to get a little 'popularity, but for which she feels only so much pain.

At first she thought that meeting the Diamond family would be her undoing, the straw that would break the camel's back on her life full of sacrifice. Instead it was her salvation, Jennifer Diamond was her salvation, the light at the end of the tunnel, a small glimmer of hope finally entered her life. They've bonded a lot, Zoe has even gone so far as to insist that her family come over to their house, spending time with Jennifer is the only thing that can get her out of her thoughts and torments. Discovering that the most popular girl in school, the queen bee, is a reckless soul and wants to live life to the fullest as she has changed her completely, she has managed to make her find the will to live and not to bend, or at least only in appearance, to the will of her parents and society.

————

"Listen, I have an idea"
Jennifer says to her best friend as they leave school

"shoot"

"let's go to the decadent part of town"
Says the Queen with a big smile

"I thought you'd never ask"
The little queen is ready for a new adventure with her best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Zoe Knox -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello again! Now that you have met the two queens you are free to speculate on who is the villain between the two ahaha (assuming there is a villain who knows 🤭)
I hope you are enjoying the story and continue to follow it.
See you in the next chapter! ❤️🐺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~