Chapter 5: Poised Dynamic

<Star City/The Underground>

The sound of cheering and yelling could be heard, as Henry moved through the crowd of the underground, Henry saw that just in the middle there was a ring in which a man and woman stood inside fighting. Henry stops and crosses his arm. He honestly could say that he was enjoying this fight.

The woman spins around and the man and clenches her hand around his neck as she put her left foot between his legs and takes him to the ground but the man head butted her as she stumbled back. The woman laughed as she spit out blood that splattered around the ring. The man stands up as he puts his hands in a fighting position.

Henry who still continued to watch, smiled once more at the thought but he couldn't take it anymore, he races into the ring now in his suit as he puts his fist through the man and watches as the life leaves his eyes and then drops his body to the ground.

Everyone around begins screaming and yelling as Speed Demon now stood there tilting his head as he looked around.

Speed Demon turns around and comes faces to face with the woman as he begins speaking.

Speed Demon: Somebody here knows some information that I need.

Speed Demon walks closer to the woman but she didn't say anything, she didn't utter a word, heck she didn't even flinch at the sight of Speed Demon which made him even more curiouser.

Speed Demon: Any takers?

The men and woman around didn't say anything as Speed Demon like a lightning bolt races to the first person he lays eyes on and holds them up in the air by their throat.

Speed Demon: I'm looking for a speedster. Maybe you can help me.

The man closes his eyes as he shakes his head.

Suddenly an arrow is shot into the chest of Speed Demon as he stumbles over and drops the man.

In the ring, the woman now held a bow an arrow as she spoke.

???: Everyone out. Now!

She didn't have to say it twice as everyone around started running in crowds as the sound of screams could be heard until finally the last person made it out and slammed the door shut.

Speed Demon is able to stand fully up as he rips the air from his chest and throws it down on the ground.

Speed Demon: Not many are able to do that to me. I'm impressed.

???: It's not impressive, it's an arrow.

Speed Demon chuckles as he begins vibrating his body until the final wave of nan-nites leaves and then he races into the ring and comes face to face with the woman.

Speed Demon: Don't I know you from somewhere?

???: Do you know Oliver Queen?

Speed Demon laughs as he replies.

Speed Demon: Mia Queen.

Mia: That would be me. Please enlighten me as to why your interrupting a match.

Speed Demon: I'm looking for someone.

Mia: That you've made perfectly clear. The question is who?

Speed Demon: I wouldn't be asking if I knew who I was looking for.

Mia raises her eyes brows as she put her bow and arrow at her side and looked at Speed Demon, she's heard of Speed Demon and how he took over Central City. Something she never thought anyone would be able to do. But after the flash went missing, it was only a matter of time before someone did.