Chapter 15: A Plan That Doesn't Really Work Out So Well

Henry chuckles as he walks around the woman as he walks over to the desk and sits down as he spins around and looks at her as she turns around to him and faces him as she crosses her arms.

???: You don't have anything to say?

Henry tilts his head as he says....

Henry: What do you want me to say?

She scoffs as she opens her bag as she takes out a newspaper as she throws it on the floor as it slides over to Henry's feet and he looks down as he stares at her for a second and picks up the newspaper as he looks at for a second.

Henry: So what?

???: Seven years, Henry. Seven fucking years you've controlled this city. When is it gonna be enough?

Henry scoffs as he throws the newspaper back on the floor.

Henry: I didn't realize Imra Ardeen cared about Central City...it's Ironic.

Imra Ardeen, a member of the legion of assassins, a hero from Titan known as Saturn girl. Her and Henry haven't always had the nicest relationship thought their have been some steamy moments between the two even when Henry once faced the legion of superheroes, but you could say that Irma hasn't always been fond of Speed Demon controlling Central City.

Imra steps forward as she bends down and picks up the newspaper as she says....

Imra: The city is not yours to keep Henry. You don't own it.

Henry: I beg to differ considering I'm literally the one who makes the rules.

Imra: Is this really how your going to leave your legacy? Being known as the man who reigns.

Henry was confused at this sudden interest from Imra, that maybe due to the fact, Imra hasn't been on earth in the last two years.

Henry: I'm sorry, let's back up. You come to my gym, question my reign and for what? Obviously, you don't have a plan because Mon-El isn't here, so why? Why are you here, Imra?

Henry stands up from his chair as walks towards Imra but she steps back as Henry stops and waits for her answer....

Imra: I came to check on you. The last time I was here we didn't exactly leave off on the nicest terms.

Henry: Yeah, well that's usually what happens when superheroes go after the big bad.

Imra sighs as she turns around and starts to walk away but Henry grabs her arm and spins her back around and Henry kept his grasp in her hand as Irma tries to step backwards but Henry's touch was like her kryptonite....even though she knew who he was.

Imra: Henry...

Henry chuckles as he lets Irma's hand go as he turns around and steps a few feet away from her as he turns and faces her.

Imra: If your father could see....

Henry: Don't mention him.

Imra sighs once again, seeing how even after all these years Henry still didn't like his father, how even the mention of his father caused a certain anger, but she never did figure out exactly why Henry had anger for him, she wished she did.

Henry: The doors that way.

Henry motions to the door as Imra looks back at it as she looks back over at Henry as he just stood there but she didn't budge as she says...

Imra: Why do you do it?

Henry: Do what?

Imra walks a little bit forward as she says....