Chapter 19: The Reverse Of One

<Somewhere Outside Central City>

A bright light shines as we see Eobard Thawne place the tachyon on his chest as he felt the power rush through his entire body.

He could feel the speed in his body increasing by the second which would make him faster than anyone could ever imagine.

Eobard walks out of the warehouse as he stood in position to get ready to run, he got into a running position and began to run but suddenly a second streak arrives and punches Thawne as he flips in there and falls to the ground as we see Speed Demon stand over him.

Speed Demon looks down at the tachyon device as he grabs it and rips it off and says...

Speed Demon: Going somewhere?

Thawne chuckles as he gets onto his knees as he looks up at Speed Demon.

Eobard: I created you, Henry. You can't stop me.

Speed Demon: Oh I can't? Watch me.

Speed Demon vibrated his hand as he went for Thawnes chest but Eobard gets away as the two speedsters begin running around as they start punching each other.

Speed Demon throws a punch but Thawne moves his head out of the way as uppercuts Speed Demon who gets knocked down as he gets on his knees as he is grabbed by his suit as he is dragged on the ground and then thrown into a wall as he hits the ground and looks up at Thawne.

Speed Demon: Run!

Speed Demon and The Reverse Flash run again as Speed Demon phases through a wall as he runs in a circle and just as Thawne phases through he throws a lightning bolt at Thawne as Thawne hits the wall as Speed Demon runs over and picks up Thawne as he starts speed punching him as he takes his claws and stabs Thawne in the gut.

Thawne let's out a laugh as he grabs onto Speed Demons head as he says...

Eobard: Do you know why I helped create you?

Speed Demon tilts his head as Thawne laughs again as he takes his hands off Speed Demons head.

Eobard: Because I needed speed.

Speed Demon proceeds to vibrate his hand over The Reverse Flash's chest but Thawne puts his hand on Speed Demon as the speed force began to suck out of Speed Demon as he stumbles back and his mask retracts.

Henry starts screaming as his speed started leaving his body as he looks down at his hands and they wouldn't vibrate as he looks over at Thawne.

Henry: What the hell?

Eobard: Oh my little runner, it may be temporary but your death will be permanent.

Eobard runs at Henry as he shoots a lightning bolt at him as Henry goes flying and hits the ground as he rolls as Thawne walks over and picks Henry up by his jaw as he now started vibrating his hand over Henry's chest.

Eobard: I'm the king now.

Henry began laughing as lightning coursed through his eyes as black and red lightning coursed off his body as his mask comes back over his head as he punches Thawne and he flew through the air as Speed Demon runs and turns as he punches Thawne in the back and he hits the ground.