Chapter 6: The Enemy Of My City Is My Ally

<Star City/The Underground>

You could feel the tension in the room as multiple Star City police officers surrounded Mia Queen, Bart Allen, Nora West-Allen and....Henry.

Dinah Drake walked closer as she looked at Mia and began to speak.

Dinah: Mia, we've talked about you being here. Leave.

Mia nodded as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her as the sound of the door closing was loud as Dinah looked back at Henry.

Dinah: Why are you here Henry?

Henry chuckles as he puts his hands at his side and replies.

Henry: It's good to see you too, Dinah. I haven't seen you since the last time you came to Central City....with what was his name? Hmm, Hal was it?

Dinah: Yeah. That was his name.

Henry: How are he and John these days?

Dinah shrugs her shoulders as she glances at Bart and Nora before looking back at Henry.

Dinah: Eh, you know off planet but we manage.

Henry: Right, Right, so Look, I just came here for answers which I don't seem to be getting here so I'll just be on my way.

As Henry tries to walk past her, Dinah cocks the gun as she looked back at Nora and Bart once again.

Dinah: I thought we talked about this you two. Central City's problems stay in Central City.

Nora chuckles awkwardly as she walks over to Henry and puts her arm around his.

Nora: Yes your right we uh....we're working together and uh it led us here.

Bart: Uh....

Nora smacks Bart on the chest and he nods.

Dinah: You three working together....

Dinah chuckles as she puts her gun in her waist band.

Dinah: Never thought I'd see the day. Get him out of here, get him out of my city, and never bring him back here.

Henry laughs as he puts his hand on his chest.

Henry: And here I thought we were friends.

Henry smirks as Nora pulls Henry closer to her as they start walking as the three then make their way out of the room.

———

Nora, Henry and Bart are now outside in the alley as Henry pushes Nora's hand off him as he turns around and pats his shirt down.

Henry: Well that was awkward.

Bart: Be glad. We just saved your life.

Henry: Bart, Bart, Bart. You just saved their lives not the other way around.

Bart rolls his eyes as he crosses his arms and turns around.

Henry: Well this was fun. I guess I'll just be on my way.

Henry tries to walk away but Nora grabs his arm as Henry looks at her and the two stare at each other for a few seconds as the tension could once again be felt until Nora let's Henry's arm go.

Nora: You said you'd work with us.

Henry: And I will. But what I'm gonna do next, you two aren't really fit out for it.