Chapter 7: His Name Is....

<Flashback/Central City-Two Years Ago>

Echoes hummed throughout the lab of one Malcolm Parker as he began to work on his science project. It wasn't necessarily a science project but he called it one. He was determined to discover just how the speed force works. How the flash was able to run faster than the speed of light.

As he sat at his desk and put his science glasses on as he carefully picked up a vial from the table, an explosion was heard outside which startled the man as he dropped the vial.

Malcolm walks over to the window and sees that there were at least three streaks each battling for control, but two of them were working against the other.

Malcolm couldn't think about what was going on outside, the forces of dark that had crowded Central City for the last few years made everyone terrified, the devil as he would say was a man he himself was terrified but right now he couldn't think about this so he closes the curtain as he walks back over to his desk and sits down as he then opens his notebook which had symbol markings written on it.

<Central City/Unknown-Present Day>

At Unknown eerie cave, it was dark and damp, there were cracks everywhere as if an earthquake had been inside and only inside the cave, you could barely see that tiny light at the top as a streak enters as Speed Demon stops,

He slowly walks inside as he begins talking.

Speed Demon: God....Things just have a way of fucking up doesn't it? I mean first, Bart continues to bitch and moan about putting me down and god, Nora continues to believe I can be saved. Then, I'm framed for a murder I didn't commit. You know I murder, I do. But I don't admit to murders I didn't commit.

Speed Demon pauses for a moment as he looks up at the top of the cave, and breathes in heavily as he looks back down.

Speed Demon: And then I finally figured out who it is. The person who framed me and god was it a cliche.

Speed Demon walks in even more as finally he he kneels down to his knees and takes off his cowl which reveals his face as he continues to speak with his demonic voice.

Speed Demon: But man, is it quite the story.

So your probably wondering how on earth, Speed Demon ended up in this cave? How he's now kneeling down with his mask off....Well in order for you to understand that....we need to go back.....

<Flashback/Forty-Eight Hours Before>

Once again, the tension between the three siblings could be felt miles away as Speed Demon stood on the edge of Star City while XS and Impulse carefully walked forward just to be safe.

Nora: What did you find out?

Speed Demon: There's a man who worked for me two years ago....he worked on the speed force, trying to determine what really makes it tick.

Bart: That's it? We've been waiting here for this?

Speed Demon instantly races over and comes face to face with Bart as he growls just enough for Bart to tense up.

Speed Demon: That's not all. This man I killed a year ago with a knife he tried to kill me with.

Nora: Then why do we need to know about him?