Chapter 17: Where There's A Reverse, There's A Demon

<Argus>

<Argus>

An alarm inside of Argus was going off as we see Lyla walking down the hallway side by side of two agents as she rubs her eyes as a gust if wind passes by her as she takes out her gun and looks up and sees Speed Demon standing there.

Speed Demon: What the hell happened?

Lyla puts her gun away as she motions to her agents to walk away and the two nervously walk past Speed Demon as he watches the two walk away as he then looks back at Lyla.

Lyla: He escaped.

Speed Demon steps back as his mask detracts as Henry walks forward as Lyla turns around as they both start walking as Lyla explains to Henry what happened.

———-

Lyla and Henry walk inside Thawnes cell as Henry looks around as he says...

Henry: How'd he escape?

???: It was my fault.

Henry turns and sees an agent sitting on the floor, he was the same agent who Thawne had attacked.

Henry walks forward as the agent stands up.

Agent: He caught me off guard. I didn't know what he was capable of.

Henry's eyes turn black as he grabs the agent by his throat as he lifts him off the floor as he vibrates his hand over his chest.

Lyla steps towards Henry as she puts her hand on hi shoulder...

Lyla: Henry please. Don't kill him.

Henry turns and looks at Lyla as he brings his hand closer to the agents chest...

Agent: Please....I....I have a son. A five year old.

Henry brings his hand down as he stops vibrating his hand as he steps the agent down but keeps his hand on his throat.

Henry: Do you love your son?

The agent nods vigorously as he takes his wallet out of his pocket as opens it and shows it to Henry as Henry looks at the photo seeing the agent with his son.

Henry: Go.

Agent: Wh...What?

Henry: Get out before I change my mind.

Henry let's the agent go as he runs out of the cell as Lyla takes her hand off Henry.

Lyla: Thank you.

Henry: Where is he, Lyla?

Henry turns around and studies the room as he turns and looks at Lyla.

Lyla: I don't know. He stole my agents gun, keys and keycard.

Henry: Thawne is calculated.

He says as he kneels down and touches the floor. It was true, Thawne was calculated, he always had a plan and Henry knew this even when Henry came to see him all those years ago, he knew that Thawne had a plan. But he couldn't figure out what he was planning now. And that confused Henry.