Chapter 12: Annoyance, Necessary And Incentive

John, Hal, Lyla and Nora all stood in front of Henry and Mia as Henry looked at the tablet as he took a few steps back as he walked around Mia and walked over to his chair and he sat down as he looked up at everyone.

Henry: So what? You want me to kill him in order for you to get whatever he apparently has?

On the other side of the room you could see the look on John's face as he steps forward and looks over at Mia and then looks at Henry as he moves ever so closer to the so called "King of Central City."

John: No, all we need is for you to talk to him. See if he has what we want. And then get it. No killing necessary.

Henry laughs slightly as he takes a few glances at Mia as he closes the tablet and sets it on the table next to him as he puts his hands on the chair as he looks down at the ground and laughs again as he stands up.

Henry: Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, if you think that this doesn't end with someone dying then your delusional. Oh and *Looks at Nora* What exactly am I helping you get anyways? That's if I even decide to lend a hand.

Lyla goes to step forward as Nora puts her hand on her shoulder and gives her a nod as she moves over to Henry.

Nora: It's a flash drive.

Henry turns his attention back to John as he says....

Henry: A Flash drive? What's on it?

John: None of your business.

Henry laughs once again as he starts circling around John but spins around over to Mia as he put his hands on Miss shoulders as he started rubbing them and you could see the anger build up in John as he puts his hand on his gun which was attached to his belt.

Henry saw John's anger as he stops rubbing Mia's shoulders as he stepped around her and moved to the doorway and leaned against the wall as he crossed his arms.

Henry: Si you expect me....to go out of my way, and help you get a flash drive and not know what's on it? You must think I'm either gullible or stupid.

John: Will you help us or not?

Henry looks up at the ceiling as he breathes out in annoyance as he runs like a blur to John and grabs him by the throat and lifts him up in the air.

Lyla: John!

Lyla prepares to take out her gun as Hal puts his ring on but Nora steps in front of them as they both look at her.

Nora: Don't. Please. He won't kill him.

Hal: How do you know?

Nora: Just....

Nora turns herself over and stands to the side as Lyla puts her gun away as Hal takes his ring of as Henry continues to squeeze John's throat as he tilts his head and slowly lets off his throat as he sets him down and pats down on his shoulders.

Henry: Just tell me one thing.

John coughs slightly to regain his breath as he looks up at Henry.

John: What?

Henry smiles as he grabs John's gun and throws it to the side as he glances over at Mia and looks back at John.

Henry: What's in it for me? You expect me to go along and help you, but what do I get in return. Maybe...just maybe I get to control Star City, or wait maybe I get the green arrow cave. No, I know what I want.

Confusion settles on John's face as he replies...

John: What do you want?

Henry puts his hand out for John to shake as John looks over at Nora who gives him a nod as John looks back at Henry and shakes his hand as Henry pulls John close to his shoulder.