Chapter 13: All Hail, The King

Falcone rises from his seat as he moves past Henry as he steps towards the woman who had just dropped a plate full of glasses.

He puts his arm around her as he brings her over to the table as he says...

Carmine: Ms. valentine, do you have any idea who this man is?

Carmine motions to Henry as the woman begins shaking her head as nervousness settles across her face.

Carmine: This is the king of Central City. The one who keeps this place running. And here you are interrupting our conversation. Do you have any words to say?

The woman shakes her head as she starts crying as Falcone laughs and steps back as he holds his hand out and one of his guards puts a gun in his hand.

He holds the gun close as he looks at the ground and looks back up as he pulls the trigger and the woman drops to the ground.

Falcone hands the gun to his cronie as he goes back over to the booth as Henry moves over and Falcone sits down.

Falcone then looks at his cronie and says....

Carmine: Clean this mess up.

Falcone then looks at Henry as Henry starts laughing.

Henry: Honestly didn't think you were gonna do it.

Falcone starts laughing with Henry as puts his arm around his shoulder.

Carmine: I love this guy. He's the reason we all are here at this very moment.

Henry nods with confidence as he looks at the cronies standing behind the booth.

Henry: Leave us.

The cronies don't listen as Henry chuckles.

Henry: I said leave us.

Cronie: We don't take orders from you.

Henry laughs slightly as suddenly lightning covers his eyes as he appears in front of the men as one of them reaches for his gun as Henry grabs his hand and snaps it as the men falls to the ground.

Henry: Carmine takes orders from me. *Looks at the other men.* Which means you take orders from me.

Henry grabs one of the other men by the tie and pulls him close.

Y/N: Are we gonna have a problem?

Cronie #2: No sir.

Henry smiles as he lets the man go as he fixes his tie and pats his chest as he walks back around the booth and stands near it.

Henry: Good. Now allow me and Falcone to have a word.

The cronies nod as they walk away as Henry looks at Falcone as Falcone stands up and walks out of the booth as he moves over to Henry as Carmine just stands there with no show of emotion and he starts laughing.

Carmine: Henry West-Allen. You are my savior, my king and my friend. Let's get you a drink.

Henry nods in agreement as the two walk off.

———-

Outside in a van hidden behind the mansion, Bart, Nora, Hal, Mia, John and Lyla were watching Henry and Carmine from the security cameras which Lyla had hacked.

Bart: This isn't gonna work. Henry is gonna screw it up.

John shushes Bart as he sits back and Nora puts her hand on his shoulder as Bart gives her a look of annoyance as Nora turns back to the security cameras.

———

Carmine and Henry walk into Carmines secret room as the door opens and the two walk inside as Henry sees the door close behind them.