Chapter:- 12

Aira's POV:

"Wel-" I was about to say Welcome when I heard the bell ringing but my brows frowned when I found kids coming inside with a smile.

"Good morning, kids." I said smiling at them and they all smiled.

"Do we have Butterscotch cake? Even a small cake will work." Aahil said looking at me and I frowned.

"We definitely have it but I'm confused. Why do you guys need a cake early in the morning? Its 7 of the morning." I said looking at them and they smiled.

"Its Bhai's birthday today." Aarohi said smiling widely and I frowned. He didn't tell me.

"We usually order a cake at night only but last night we all forgot because of that stupid Sam." Aaron said rolling his eyes making me chuckle.

"But I remembered." Our head turned to the side hearing Khala to find her coming with a box in her hands.

"I remember each one of your birthdays, kiddos." She said smiling at us and I was looking at her weirdly. Even she didn't tell me that its his birthday.

"Oh Aunt. You are the best."
"You are the great."
"No one can beat you, Aunt." I chuckled hearing different comments from the kids.

"Okay. We'll go now. Thank you so much, Aunt." Abraham said taking the box from her hand while Khala patted his head. They all left while I turned to her.

"Why didn't you tell me its his birthday?" I asked looking at her and she smiled.

"Prepare a gift for him." She said patting my cheek while I rolled my eyes. We got busy in our works. I served the coffee to Uncle Hassan while he smiled at me.

"So, you are committed now?" I smiled hearing him.

"Why? Were you going to propose me?" I asked looking at him and he smiled.

"I won't mind having such a beautiful girl in my life." He said winking at me and I chuckled when I found his wife, Aunt Sadaf, looking at him with raised brows.

"But I think someone minds." I said looking at her and she shook her head. Well, they both are our daily customer. They both live in our neighborhood. They are in their 50s i guess. I turned when the bell rang to find him coming inside.

"She always minds, dear. She is one possessive woman." I chuckled hearing Uncle Hassan and turned to them while she was just rolling her eyes.

"Some habits never change, dear." She said looking at me and I smiled.

"Go. Your prince is here. He is waiting for you." She said looking at him and I rolled my eyes.

"I have to take his class." I said looking at him who was talking to Khala.

"Why? Because he didn't tell you that its his birthday?" I turned to Aunt hearing her and frowned.

"How do you know?" I asked and both of them smiled.

"Go. You'll find out." Uncle Hassan said patting my head and I smiled. I walked towards them who turned to me and smiled. Khala left from there while winking at me us making us chuckle.

"Good morning, beautiful." said smiling at me and I smiled back at him.

"Good morning." I said with a smile looking at his big smile.

"Why didn't you tell me about your birthday?" I asked looking at him and he looked at me with frowns.

"Kids came and took the cake then I got to know its my future husband's birthday." I said looking at him and my brows frowned when I found his lips smiling widely. Shoot! Why do I have to say anything?