Chapter:- 27

Aira's POV:

I opened my eyes when I felt something moving on my cheek only to find him looking at me with a smile.

"Assalamualaikum, beautiful." He said caressing my cheek and I smiled lightly.

"Wow. Someone is in a good mood." I said with my sleepy voice and he rolled his eyes.

"That's not the answer to my greeting, beautiful." He said making me smile.

"And I'm always in a good mood, beautiful." He said smiling widely and I nodded my head with a smile.

"Wa-Alaikum-Assalam." I answered and he smiled making me chuckle.

"Get freshen up, beautiful. Or else we'll miss our Fajr." He said smiling at me and I looked at the alarm clock.

"You already took shower?" I asked while my hand went to touch his hair and rolled my eyes when I found it wet.

"Yes."

"You should have woke me up first." I said getting up while he smiled.

"Why, beautiful? Did you want to join?" My eyes widened hearing him and I glared at him.

"Shut up." I said and he chuckled.

"What's with this reaction, beautiful? There's nothing hidden between us now." He said smiling at me while I was just glaring at him.

"Keep quiet." I hissed while glaring at him who was enjoying teasing me. I got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

"You couldn't join me but I can join you, beautiful." I turned hearing him and glared at him while he laughed.

"Mr.Mafia." He smiled hearing him.

"Yes, Mrs.Mafia." He said smiling at me and I shook my head. I walked inside the bathroom and realized I forgot to bring my dress. I walked out and heard him again.

"Did you come back to call me to join you, beautiful?" I looked at him hearing him and smiled at him. Let's play along, Mr.Mafia. 

"What if I say yes, Mr.Mafia?" He kept looking at me weirdly hearing me and I smiled. 

"Will you join me?" I asked looking at him and he rolled his eyes. 

"Go and take shower, beautiful. We are getting late for Fajr." He said rolling his eyes and I chuckled. I took my dress and was about to walk inside when I turned to him.

"I thought someone wanted to join me." I said smirking at him and he looked at me then sighed.

"I give up, beautiful. Go now." He said raising his hands up making me laugh. Isn't he cute?

"Suits you, Mr.Mafia." I said smiling at him and walked inside. After shower we prayed Fajr. He went out to look if kids have woken up or not while I started reciting Qur'an. I was keeping the Qur'an back at its place when the door of my room opened. I turned and frowned when I found Ashley coming inside with worried look.

"What happened, girl?" I asked walking towards her who closed the door behind her. My brows frowned when I found her eyes tearing up.

"Everything okay, Ash? Why are you crying? Is Ed okay?" I asked holding her by her shoulders while she looked down nodding her head. Why is she crying? This is scaring me. She always act as our parent.

"Okay sit here. Let's talk after you calm down." I said making her sit on bed and she closed her eyes letting her tears fall down. I wiped her tears and waited for her to say something. After some time she opened her eyes and took a deep breath.