Chapter:- 26

Hannan's POV:

I was about to walk inside the room when Amna stopped me making me frown.

"Bhai, go to Dany Bhai's room and get ready there." She said smiling at me and I looked at her weirdly.

"But why can't I get ready here?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Your wife is getting ready here." She said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"Then I'm going to do the same thing, girl." I said and she sighed.

"Get out. Listen to us." She said glaring at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. Let me get my dress at least." I said and was about to go inside when I found Ragini giving me the dress.

"You guys are not letting me see her before function, right?" I said shaking my head and they smiled.

"You are smart, Bhai. You can see her in your room later in the night." Juliette said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. I'm going." I said smiling at them and left from there. I walked towards Dany's room and sighed when I found it crowded. All the boys were present here.

"Don't you guys have your own rooms that you all are here?" I said walking inside and they all turned then chuckled.

"So the groom was kicked out of his room." I rolled my eyes hearing Harry and walked towards the bathroom.

"Get ready fast and go handle outside, guys." I said smiling at them and they nodded their head. After getting ready I walked outside the room and smiled when I found my two fairies running around the hall with their small feet. Oh Allah! They are looking so cute. Masha Allah. Both of them are wearing red frock which is reaching till knees from front but touching the floor from the back. Ahlem's frock colour is a bit dark red which has red flower works on the chest. She has worn a tiara of artificial red colour flowers which is making her look more beautiful. And not to forget her small and tiny feet were covered with red glittery shoes.

(Ahlem's dress

(Ahlem's dress.)

And Amanda is wearing red colour frock which has works with silver thread and a beautiful flower is attached with her belt on her waist. A silver crown is giving her the look of princess. And her small feet were fit in silver glittery shoes.