Chapter:- 16

Aira's POV:

I walked inside her room to find her looking at the girls with wide eyes.

"What's happening, girls?" I asked walking towards them and they turned to me.

"She is not ready to wear this."
"Appi, ye log mujhe ye pehenne ke liye bol rahi hai." Rachael and Laiba said together pointing at the dress.

(Appi, they are asking me to wear this.)

Well, its a gown but with half sleeves and Laiba isn't ready to wear.

"She won't be comfortable in that half sleeves dress, girls. Let's choose something else." I said smiling at girls and they nodded their head.

"How about this one?" Amna said taking out a white frock from the rack and passed it to her.

"Ha. Ye perfect hai." We all chuckled hearing her.

(Yes. This is perfect.)

"Lekin main itna ready kyu ho rahi hu?" She asked looking at us and I smiled.

(But why am I getting ready like this?)

"Wo tumhe thode der baad pata chalega." Juliette said smiling at her and she sighed.

(That you'll get to know in a while.)

"Main kuch aur hi karne ka sochi thi."  She said taking the dress from her hand and we chuckled.

(I thought to do something else.)

"Wo baad mein karna. Abhi sirf tayar ho jao." Amna said patting her head and she nodded her head with a smile. She went inside the bathroom while I turned to girls.

(Do that later. For now, just get ready.)

"She is definitely going to be hell shock." I said and they all chuckled.

"I have told Aahil to record her reaction. It will be so much fun to look at it later." Rafiya said smiling widely and we all chuckled.

"Where are two little fairies?" I asked about Amanda and Ahlam and they all smiled.

"Bhai is making them ready." Ragini said smiling at me and I nodded my head. I have seen that its always him or Habib Bhai who make them ready. After some time we found Laiba coming out and smiled at us while I was looking at her. Masha Allah. She is looking beautiful. She is wearing a white gown which has three fourth sleeves while a flower is wrapped around her waist along with baby pink belt.

(Laiba's dress

(Laiba's dress.)

"She is looking beautiful." We heard Rachael and nodded our head.

"Sahi nahi hai kya?" Laiba asked looking at us and we smiled.

(Is it not looking okay?)

"Perfect hai." I said walking towards her and she huffed making me chuckle.