Chapter:- 20

Aira's POV:

"I have seen those beautiful grey eyes on 10th June in Mumbai at Taj Hotel." I said smiling at him while his eyes widened hearing me. Huff! I feel so light now.

"Good night, Mr.Mafia. We'll talk about this later on." I said patting his cheek and before he could say anything I walked inside my room with a big smile on my face. I have made his night full of suspense I think. I was closing the window when he looked at me and sighed. 

"Beautiful." I smiled at him and he sighed again.

"Allah Hafiz, my love. Meet you tomorrow." I said waving at him and put on the curtains after closing the window. He is the cutest and hot as hell even when he is shocked I swear. After doing wudu I went to bed and my lips smiled when I remembered his face. I wonder what is going in his mind. I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang. I picked it up and smiled when I found his name. I received the call and before I could say anything I heard him.

"From when did you know about this, beautiful?" I smiled hearing him.

"Well, from the day I got to know about Danish Hannan Malik." I said with a smile on my face and heard him sighing.

"How, beautiful?"

"Don't forget you said your name on that day to that man, Mr.Mafia." I said smiling and heard him sighing.

"Why didn't I recognize you?" He asked and I chuckled.

"You could just see my eyes that day, Mr.Mafia. And my eyes had Kajal. You know me as Kajal girl, remember?" I said and heard him sighing again.

"Right. So, your eyes looks totally different without Kajal, beautiful." He said making me smile.

"Don't they look beautiful without Kajal?" I asked looking at the ceiling.

"Come on, beautiful. I was attracted towards you when I saw you without Kajal." He said making me smile. Crazy.

"Okay go and sleep now. We both had a long day today." I said covering myself with the quilt and heard him chuckling.

"Okay, beautiful. Bye. Allah Hafiz. Don't forget to dream about your Mr.Mafia." He said making me roll my eyes but my lips formed into a smile. 

"Bye. Allah Hafiz." I said and hung up. I kept the phone away and closed my eyes to sleep while a smile was still playing on my lips.

Third Person's POV: 

He was doing something on his laptop when he heard a knock on the door. He went to open the door but his brows frowned when he found her standing there. 

"Can I come inside?" She asked him while he got aside to let her come in. She walked inside and sat down on the bed while he was just looking at her.

"Everything okay?" He asked walking towards her who looked up and nodded her head but anyone could say she is lying. 

"Stop lying and tell me what's bothering you." He said sitting in front of her and she looked at him.

"Who called him for tonight's function?" She asked looking at him and he sighed.

"Was it you?" He nodded his head lightly.

"Why?" He sighed and looked at her.

"He is the father of the baby, Rachael. No matter how much we hate him but he has the right to be present in such situations." He said looking at her and she rolled her eyes looking on the other side.

"Yeah. The same father who told me to abort the baby." She gritted while he caressed her arm making her look at him.

"Relax. The function went well. He didn't do anything." He said smiling at her and she rolled her eyes while tears fell down on her cheeks making him frown.