Chapter Twenty-one: take that!

Xyra's viewpoint

   I woke up to Majesty purring with delight in my head. I used to think dogs don't purr, but now I knew purring is made by everyone. All she had been doing so far was purr as the strange tingles ran through my body from somewhere. I couldn't sense why because she refused to let me open my eyes and closed all my senses. I still had my human senses and I could sense that something was wrong but my body refused to listen to my command.

   I remained still as my body continued to jiggle slightly and my throat itched to let out a moan. There was no other reason Majesty and my body would refused to listen to me except if… I jolted up, or at least, tried to jolt up. Since my body was still refusing to listen to me, I was only able to open my eyes, raise my head and look over my shoulder through the curtain of my hair. My eyes almost popped out when I saw Carswell below me, kneading my bare ass as he kissed the soft flesh.

   He didn't take off my thin panty, just removed the three jeans I intentionally wore. "Casket! What are you doing!" I screeched. He paused, like the kind of pause you do when you have been caught doing something red-handed. He raised his head and grinned nervously.

    "Erm… It's not what it looks like,"

   "You are squeezing and kissing my ass and you say it's not what it looks like?" I asked harshly. He coughed nervously and cleared his throat, his hands still groping me.

   "Okay, I know this explanation might sound stupid, but when I woke up, you were sweating badly. As the good mate, I decided to help remove the extra three sweaters and one pullover you wore and the jeans," he rolled his eyes, "I wasn't thinking of anything bad, I swear. But then after taking off the last of the sweater and jeans, I noticed how you were sleeping on your stomach and pushing your butt out as if begging me to fuck you, but I wasn't going to do it. Out of nowhere, an ant crawled into your panty so I pushed it up to take it out. So I was looking for it when you woke up."

What the…!

   "You are right, it does sound stupid. So what were you doing with your mouth? Vacuuming the ant out?" I said sarcastically. He swallowed and laughed nervously. I honestly thought he was the kind that was egotistical and arrogant; the one that would claim right over my body and tell me it's their right to touch me. But he wasn't even doing so. Carswell was acting like a boy caught stealing meat from his mother's pot. It was amusing, despite my anger.

   "Well, it… Uhm… One thing led to the other and before I knew it, I found myself touching you. I know I promised I wouldn't do anything to anger you after what I did to you, but your behind just called out to me. I promise from now on, I will wait until your heat to take advantage of you," I rolled my eyes. He was serious about the heat thing.

   "Can you get your hands off me now? It's uncomforta… Carswell!" I screamed with shock when his fingers found my clit instead. A cheeky smirk spread across his lips.

   "You know I can touch you if I want, right? Your body wants me to," I spoke too soon. I tried to move but my own body betrayed me. I thought my body and my wolf were the two idiots I could trust, but they betrayed me at the most important time.

   "Carswell," I pleaded as he continued to watch my face while playing with my clit.

   "If it wasn't for the promise I made to myself last night, you would be under me right now and screaming my name," the pleasure was unsure, in a way I couldn't comprehend. It was there but wasn't there at the same time.

   A scream left my mouth when he pushed a finger into me, a huge male finger. I threw my face back into my pillow as my shoulders began to tense up and my breathing became rough and harsh. He began pumping the single finger, slowly and extremely sexual. He curled his finger every time he thrust in, hitting something very sensitive that made my eyes continuously roll to the back of my head.