Chapter Thirty-four: Do you know me?

Moira's viewpoint

   The jet landed hours ago. Once again, we were travelling. We only spent three days before we were off again. Zane didn't come along this time, he had to stay back and deal with security issues with Caesar. I was glad Caesar wasn't coming with us on any of the journey so far, it would have been much more difficult to resist him. Trust me, lady, it's not easy to resist a sexy man.

   I understood why Xyra was trying to keep me in check, even I wanted to be kept in check. I never admitted it to her, but I hated how I had no restrain on myself. I felt like a whore easily jumping into this guy's bed or the other. It was sickening to me but I couldn't stop. After she stopped me, I felt like myself again, the Moira I used to know and love. And though it was hard to resist the strong urge to jump a hot lycan, it made me feel like the one thing I was not; a whore.

   The only downside about being the only single one amongst your friends is that you get to watch them go all lovey dovey. Xyra never talked about Carswell, but since they are always together, there wasn't any difference. April on the other hand was the only one who kept talking about her boyfriend, hmm, husband, over and over again. When she wasn't talking, she was chatting with him either mentally or with her phone. Zephyr was always with Zane though not in my presence so that was good.

Either way, it was kind of lonely.

   "Moira," Xyra called. I felt a nudge at my stomach. I opened snapped out of my thoughts and turned to look at her. "You are missing it,"

   "Missing what?"

   "That," she pointed to something. I turned my head to look at what she was pointing at. Three elves, three actual elves talking to Carswell. I'd never seen them in person before. We had been standing at the boulder of their land, two tall rocks towering over a gate of flowers.

   The elves had long hair falling to the small of their backs, small blonde hair. Their hair was bone straight and ears big and pointy. They didn't have the attraction that vampires or werewolves had, but they sure were alluring and gentle. The moment you lay eyes on them, the first thing that would cross your mind is how sophisticated and graceful they are. Elves indeed were creatures of grace and elegance. But that didn't stop them from being fucking hot!

   "Oh my virgin hair," I whispered yelled, "are those men?" Xyra giggled while Zeph laughed.

   "Yup, she's back alright," April chuckled.

   "Xyra," I pouted, "let me hump only one, just one or half," I pleaded before laughing along with her. Carswell looked over at us and arched a questioning brow. Xyra waved him off as she continued to laugh.

   "Aside from their hotness, they are so old fashion," April whispered.

   "Yeah, I know, see what they are wearing. Come on, elves, the world is evolving, evolve too," Zeph whispered harshly. "They definitely need fashion assistant,"

   "Let's not even mention how everyone just have one hairstyle, what happened to standing out?" Xyra scoffed.

   "Who still uses bows and arrows when there's something called guns?" I questioned no one in particular. "If they should ever go to war, they will be the first to die,"

   "Tell me about it," Xyra murmured. Carswell shot us a ‘will you be quiet’ look. Xyra zipped her lips and shrugged.

‘Good thing we have this to communicate.’ Her voice echoed in my head.

   We continued to gossip about the elves. The three men were good looking but too regular. After some minutes of talking to them, the elves bowed to Carswell. The first regular one who was taller walked to the flowery gate and then walk into an invisible barrier between it.