Chapter Twenty-four: let me mark you

<Recap>

   "So sixty bucks if they mate before the end of seven days and a hundred if they kiss before the end of tomorrow or this week. I agree with Zane, it would be this week, four days longest."

   "You two so owe me two hundred bucks," Zeph chirped.

I bet a million bucks that you will be kissing him before the end of this night… Majesty added her. I rolled my eyes.

   "You all will pay me that money because it would take forever before he gets any of my goodies," I boasted.

   "Boy is a lycan, girl is a wolf, what will end it?" Zane called out.

   "Yes, baby, yes, ah, ah!" Moira and Zeph shouted before bursting into laughter. I picked up the spoons and made to toss it at them, but then that would ruin the already bad setting. So I dropped them.

   "You are all insufferable and delusional," I scoffed, picked up my fork and dug it into my chicken breast. They kept making comments that made me blush until I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't even eat.

   I stood up abruptly, risked my sanity and threw a chicken at Zeph, causing them to laugh harder. "I'm leaving, enjoy your meal." I turned and began stomping to the door.

   "Where are you going?" Moira asked laughingly.

   "Isn't it obvious? To ride a Maserati," Zeph replied, causing them to laugh over again.

   "Just remember to hop in the Maserati, or glide," Moira called out after me.

   "And make sure it's a wrapped up car before you glide," Zane shouted too.

   "Fuck you all!"

   "Mm hm,"

   "Yeah, Carswell, harder, ooh, ah… Baby…"

   "I'm going to cum!" They all shouted. I covered my red face as I ran away from the foyer in embarrassment. That was humiliating.

_______

But fun… Majesty laughed… You should have seen your face!

You should have seen your face! You can't even see mine!

Yes, I can. And it was hilarious. Don't make me start off from where they left.

Majesty, why have thy forsaken me?… I cried.

Because you don't listen to the thy who forsook you.

   I scoffed and decided to ignore her and not think about what I wanted to think about. I had to admit that I was noticing some strange things about my body but didn't want to accept or acknowledge it. When I looked in the mirror, it seem like my hips had expanded and my ass and breasts grew bigger.

   Normally, I already added weight. Not that much weight, but enough for people not to cringe when they saw me. I was however noticing that my hips expanded overnight, along with my ass and breasts. Even my lips looked fuller and the colour of my skin, brighter, almost as if I was glowing. But I chalked it up to good food.

Stop deceiving yourself, you know very well what this is.

No, I don't. It's just…

Heat, heat, Xyra, our heat is close by… She interjected… But of course, we wouldn't need heat if you had just obeyed me and open your damn legs for him, problem solved… She chastised.