Chapter Forty-nine: Up in the mountain (2)

Carswell's viewpoint

   The top of the mountain was thin, not much room up here but enough to host a large dragon. There was a tree up there, a snow-white tree with crystal snowflake leaves. I assume this was the dragon's master's graveyard. The old god was buried under the tree.

   Emperor hummed in me, a strong sense of peace and compassionate emotions washing over him. It was the dragon's and since he was the dragon in lycan form, he was feeling it. I saw memories of him and his master, he really loved the god who raised him.

   On the tree, his name was encrypt in the middle with silver and gold. The god was actually a dragon lord before he was picked to be a god, master of the king of all dragons. My memories of him showed how uniquely powerful he was. He had the power to raise demons and conjure up dark spirits from hell and the land of the dead. He could also rise dead canids and breathe his heat breath into them, making them stronger than they were when they were alive. All would serve under him. That was his main powers, but no other host had ever been able to possess that power as it destroyed them before they even knew they can possess the powers. I was the only one who was able to control those powerful abilities, though I never used it.

   The other powers the hosts were able to inherit was his ability to wield any type of fire, summon them and shift shape to any and control creature of flame. The rest of his powers were kept away and the only one I knew was his ability to shift into any kind of dragon. He was truly remarkable.

   "What are you thinking about?" Xyra asked, slightly tapping my shoulder. I was so lost in the memories I didn't know when she slipped out of my arms, took the satchel and set the blanket and foods down. "The dragon?"

   "Lord, the dragon lord," I walked over to the tree and tapped his name. I felt the urge to do what I did next, so I did. I went on my knees and bowed low to the ground, making sure my lips touch the upper root of the tree. "Master Zenobius Xanthons, I pay my respect to you after hundreds of years. I am sorry for not checking up on you or doing what you charged me to do, but I will now. Please, bless my first fruit with your powers or reincarnate as him, anything you see fit."

   I remained on the ground, listening to the wind rustling and whistling and the energy buzzing from the roots, into my lips and my body. I didn't move until the urge to pay my respect stopped. I raised my head, took one last look at the name before standing up. I looked at that starless sky before looking down at my erasthasis who was sleeping, the food cleared up. She made sure to keep some for me.

   "How long have I been bowing?"

‹Five hours› Emperor replied yawningly. ‹Erasthasis got bored and slept. The eclipse is in a few minutes.›

‹Uhm.›

   I dusted my lips and body before sitting down to eat my food. The tree was acting as a huge light for us. It light enveloped us as the leaves tinkled melodiously. I could see what lured her to sleep. I ate as I watched her sleep soundly, with no worry at all.

   I wanted that, to provide that total relief for her. Yes, total peace was impossible, but at least, not as worrisome as this. I wanted to savour every moment of her silence and peace. I pictured having to wake up every morning to that beautiful face and the growing life in her. And after that life is brought out to the world, to enjoy being her first goodnight and first good day. To kiss her forehead, cheeks or lips every morning or night. Or even give her a great wake up call.

It would be a dream come true.

Xyra was our new dream.

   "Oh," she moaned in annoyance. I noticed she was pressing her thighs together, "annoying mate," she muttered. I sniffed the air and smiled. Someone was having a wet dream.

   Xyra opened her eyes, annoyance shining in them as she pouted in equal annoyance. Her eyes found mine instantly. She changed her look of annoyance to a childish needy one. "Carswell," she croaked, "you haven't touched me for almost two weeks, I'm horny."

   "Uhm? You want me to fuck you here?" She nodded, still giving me that irresistible cute pout, "alright, take your pants off, but it'll be quick because of the eclipse, okay?" She nodded vigorously. I knelt up, kept all the paper plates aside, adjusted the blanket and removed my gloves. The gloves protected my hands from the dirt so far.

   I felt my hands to make sure they were clean. Not squeaky but clean. "Ready," Xyra chirped. I looked up from my hands and saw her all spread and ready. The upper part of her body was still clothed but that was okay.

   I grabbed her legs and pull her towards me so I could be between them. I would have loved to kiss, lick and suck the soft skin of her inner thighs and enjoy the taste of her wetness, but I knew better than to do that after eating spicy food, so I settled for just my fingers.

   She whimpered and moaned under my touch, but squirmed and shivered as her body yearned for more. "Carswell, why aren't you…"

   "My hands are the only clean thing here due to the fact I wore gloves. I ate something spicy, remember?"

   She slammed her heels on the small of my back and whined desperately. "Then just fill me up, that is after all what I truly wish for right now."

   "You want me that bad, eh, Empress?" I smirked.

   "So freaking bad, Alpha. Now, what are you going to do about it?"