Chapter 9 🔥

Hii, my fellow wattpadians!! Pls vote and comment! 😉

I did rewrite this chapter and the bottom half of chapter eight cus I realized how insensitive it was and Nikolai's already an unlikeable character.

I scoff. "Do you have mental problems?!"

Nikolai's brows knit together. "Bellamy lay down."

"No! Someone hired a hitman on both of us, and you want to have sex?! What the hell is wrong with you?"

Nikolai rolls his eyes and groans. "You have a hitman hired, and it just so happens to be your ex-boyfriend. I have the Mexican mafia after me, which is normal because I'm in the Russian mafia."

I roll my eyes hard. "That doesn't make it any better. I don't want to see that man ever again."

Nikolai grabs my chin. "You'll never fucking see him again. I have him."

I nod. "Ok. I trust you, but–"

Nikolai's finger trails down to my lips. "I said you'll never see that bitch again. Now lay down. I won't ask again."

Deciding to trust his words, I lay back on the bed, letting Nikolai take off my clothes.

Why do I never reject him? I'm so down bad.

I refused to have a quickie ten minutes before he left because I had to work on my essay that I'd been working on for weeks. I should've been finished, drafted, edited, and submitted tomorrow, but.... Um, see, I wasn't made to be a writer.

Nikolai thrusts his hard cock right inside me. He pushed himself into me until he was balls deep. I clenched around him and moaned loudly, arching my back and quivering already. I'm giving in way too quickly. I accidentally scream out in pleasure, and Nikolai pounds harder into me. My legs started to shake.

Goddamn it.

I can feel the pressure rising. He's gonna make fun of me, I know it. I'm cumming way too early. I'm trying to hold it, but Nikolai continues to pound my pussy like there's no tomorrow.

"Goddamn it, Nikolai!" I moan as I come hard, clenching tightly around him.

He groans, continuing to ram and grind inside me until we both cum. Yes, I came again.

I seem to be overly sensitive today.

"Ok," I pant. "Get off. I need to finish my essay."

Nikolai scoffs. "I'm not done with you yet."

"Nikolai, I already promised that I'd dress up for you tomorrow!"

"And I spent 500,000 dollars on cake alone."

I pout. "You're being greedy."

Nikolai shrugs. "I don't give two shits. Turn around."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Overstimulated.

That was what happened to me. My legs will not work, and my body refuses to get up because last night, Nikolai overstimulated me. We went seven rounds; I came hundreds of times, and when I said I was tired, he went harder, faster. He played with my pussy, making me scream all night. Don't get me wrong, that joint was good... but now, I can't get up to go to school.

He's not human, definitely not. What human goes seven rounds?!

My throat hurts.

I groan as I force myself to sit up straight.