Chapter 23

OBELIA'S ROSE, CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE, BY VIICERENE.

--- 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄!

(Y/N) AND ATHANASIA LOOKED AT EACHOTHER IN THE MIRROR. Questioning their appearance, the two were wondering who they looked like more, as they almost look like the younger version of the emperor and Diana.

Captivated by their own eyes, they had a difference. One had a burning passion to overthrow the emperor, and one had a passion to ultimately run away.

"Lily, are we pretty?" They asked, cupping their cheeks as they wait for the maid's answer. "Yes, I do believe that you both are the most beautiful beings in the world." The maid replied. The two take after 'Lady Fairy', after all.

So they would be pretty beings, beings that look so innocent, yet have the power to destroy other empires as the empress.

They have the power to overthrow other Empires and secure their throne if they wanted to.

'It isn't that hard to realize that Ijekiel and Athanasia bear feelings for each other,' the young princess thought. She had just realized just now that they both bear feelings for each other, but her? Does she know someone...

They will be able to love her as no one did before and treat her like the mother of their child, or live in the castle, living in the shadow of her sister?

Only time could tell, but she should focus more on what happens to her sister. Would Ijekiel be a good brother-in-law to her and a good husband to her older sister?

 Athy is his first love after all, with Lucas sending her flying to the Alpheus Estate. Well... A super pretty princess that could be the empress landed on him that day.

But there's still Jennette, so he might fall in love with a person made by dark magic. 

Yeah, she should think about this after her débutante, to add, Athy's débutante too;

--- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄!

No way, I don't think he'd be that busy. The only people that belong to the Imperial Royal Family are Me, daddy, Athy, and Jennette.

So who else would he be tending to? He's the royal magician, but he'd only be taking care of someone else if there's a secret member that daddy didn't introduce us to yet!

He only became the royal magician because he was bored. "(Y/n) thinks that the royal magician is quite accomplished," I said. I'm pretty sure that he enjoys this type of reaction and something that praises him.

He's such a weird... guy. I'm not going to lie about this one, because it was proven by how he met with me and Athy, randomly appearing in the palace gardens. And I still don't know how he appeared in the gardens, I don't know what tricks he's pulled, and I know that everyone thinks he's the same age as me.

--- 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄!

"I'll do whatever I want! The only side effect is minor dis-orientation! So what's the big deal?!" He asked.

--- 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄!

"Even the young warlock can't compare with our princesses. (Y/n) finished six philosophy books, and Athanasia finished seven!" Lily smiled at the two.

She kept combing the younger one's hair. "Lily... I'm sleepy," Athy's voice rang through the maid's ears. "Oh dear, look at the time!" She said.  The young maid was such a mom.