Part 7

PoV: Sonic

I took a deep breath as I stacked the paper on my desk together.

"It wasn't that long a day was it?" Knuckles laughed from the other side of room.

"Are you kidding? Two kids scraped their knees today, and the paint water splashing was a disaster. Cream was so upset about the paint on her dress when she was splashed," I got up and stretched, "I just want to get some rest."

"You're great with them. I'm sure one bad day won't hurt anyone," he replied, "They loved your painting assignment today."

"Yeah, they did seem to have a lot of fun," I started stacking the cups back onto the shelves. Mephiles and Shadow haven't been treating me any different, still... I can't even tell if it was really a romantic expression or if it really is platonic. I couldn't reach the top shelf to put the extra cup into.

"Here," I felt Knuckles come up behind me, "I'll help you."

"Thanks-" I couldn't move aside. Huh? I felt him against my back as I tried moving. I was pushed forward as he started reaching to put glasses away. I had been trapped between the counter and his body. Eh!? N-no way... something starting to poke me. I felt something against me starting to get harder and bigger. This isn't real- Ah! It's rubbing?! This can't be happening. I need to move, "Knuckles- could you let me step as-"

"In a second," he reached up again.

"M-!" It's pushing against me! I caught myself as my knees suddenly fell weak. The hard item was between my legs now. Knuckles had finally backed up. I was leaning on the counter to keep from falling.

"Sonic-"

"Ah!" I was met with a sharp pain as the corner of the cabinet hit the side of my head.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hit you," he grabbed me, "Good, you're not bleeding."

"I'm... okay..." I had to say something. I couldn't even recognize what has just happened. What was all that?! It felt like he was grinding against me, suddenly I get hit with a cabinet? What's going on?!

"Let me get you some ice," he let me go and walked over to the small minifridge and freezer behind my desk.

This day has been too much.

"Here," Knuckle pressed the cold ice pack against my head, "How's that."

"Better. Thanks," I reach to take the pack from him but he didn't move his hand. I found my self backed up against the counter, "Knuckles, I'm kinda trapped-"

What? I couldn't move. His lips were up against me. I dropped the ice pack to push away, but I couldn't find the strength to do it. His tongue... He's kissing me? I gripped his shirt as I felt his arm on my stomach.

"Ah-m!" I felt it... his hand was rubbing below my pants, between my legs. He's touching me... I finally freed my breath, "Knuckles what are you- haa~"

"I like you," he wasn't stopping. His fingers kept shifting against me.

"Haah~♡!" I didn't get the chance to reply back. My voice had slipped. Knuckles had started kissing me again. My knees are getting weaker...

"You're adorable," he moved his hand over my hip, now rubbing against the bottom of my tail.

"Knuckles..." I watched as a drawing fluttered to the ground. Oh chaos, he's doing this in the kids room. He's my coworker, "Knuckles stop... this is the kids room..."