Part 31

PoV: Sonic

I had to take a nap for about an hour before I had the energy to get up and move around again. I felt very thing slosh around inside as I moved. Damn it... the first condom broke, and the next one slipped off.

"97% protect my ass," I groaned as I got up and found my clothes were gone. Shadow's shirt was besides me and I pulled it on for now, "Shit..." it was still leaking out of me, "I'm gonna end up laying an egg again..."

If it wasn't for my birth control I would be pregnant by now. I sighed as my silent alarm went off. I snuck back too my room and quickly took one of the pills from my nightstand. My thumb traced the full section of the aluminum packaging. If I told Knuckles or Mephiles about this they'd probably be upset with me... Considering this is the opposite of what they want...

"Sonic, are you feeling alright?" I quickly shoved the pack back into the drawer as I heard my name called.

"Yeah, I just need pants," I sighed as grabbed a clean pair of underwear.

"No you don't, we'd rather have you pantless," it was Shadow, he opened the door as I had just finished pull up the waist band around my hips.

"Well... I guess that's okay since Eclipse isn't gonna be home," I closed the buttons on Shadow's shirt and he pulled me in for a hug. Weird, I thought for sure I'd be sore after Knuckles. But even after Shadow I don't feel any pain at all.

"I didn't leave you in any pain did I?" Shadow nuzzled into my neck.

"Suprisingly, no. I'm not sore at all," I quickly recalled Knuckles telling me Shadow was also oviparous, "Um... Shadow, you're oviparous right?"

"Yeah," He responded and pulled me away from the broken chair on my floor from this morning.

"How soon should I be expecting to lay an egg?" I knew Knuckle's would take about a week, Mephiles was within 3 days, but Shadow I didn't know.

"Hmm, about 2 months if we fertilized it properly," he answered.

"I ment unfertalized..." I looked away, he's wants me pregnant too huh...

"Four days, sometimes five," he was right in between Knuckles and Mephiles.

"Okay, I think I'll stay home thursday," I sighed as looked at the broken chair again, "I need a new chair..."

"How did it break?" Mephiles came in.

"Knuckles," was all I needed to say before they both understood.

"Sonic," one of his tentacles wrapped around my waist, he had the eager look in his eyes, "Now?"

"Snacks first," I had already agreed to fucking all three of them today, but... every condom has failed to do its job. What's even the point anymore? Condoms are useless...

"Anything you had in mind?" I was pulled away from Shadow and brought into the livingroom. I was set down and Both of my sides were quickly taken by Knuckles and Shadow.

"Not really," I got maybe twenty more minutes to rest with two of my three boyfriend's snuggling against me.

"Sonic... I want anther round with you~" Knuckles pleaded, pulling me onto his lap.

"You had your turn already," I reminded him.

"Knuckles, you've slept with Sonic the most out of all of us. Your turn can wait," Shadow pulled me down between us.