Part 34

PoV: Sonic

It was finally moving day. We packed up our essential clothing and the rest were stored in the Daycare room in boxes. We were closed for the beginning of the school year but we'd open up our after-school tutoring and daycare program after the winter holiday break. Tails said he'd miss me while we were gone, I assured him that time would pass by quickly and we'd see each other again soon.

We arrived at the hotel and found everything we had requested of the room. A kitchenette with a stove and toaster oven. A fridge big enough to store food. The rooms were separating the living room area from the bedroom areas. However, this was where we ran into a bit of a problem. There were 4 beds and five of us...

"I could have sworn I booked for 5 beds," I ran into the first room, 3 full-size beds... I looked in the 2nd room which was connected by to the living room with a lockable door. Only one king-size bed... "No, this isn't right. What is going on?"

I rechecked the receipt again and again. I had requested 5 beds and we paid for them already. Eclipse had already called for a manager to explain the situation. They apologized for the inconvenience as their website didn't specify that the couch was counted as a bed, and they had this problem occur frequently. They gave us a partial refund and a complimentary bottle of wine. However, they had no other available rooms for the same time we were staying. They couldn't even offer us a spare mattress to lay on the floor.

"I don't mind sleeping on the couch," I sighed as sat down, even though I had prepared so thoroughly with Shadow's help. Still, something went wrong...

"No way, we can't make you sleep on the couch for 4 months. That's going to ruin your back. You should sleep in the King bed with me," Knuckles grinned, "It'll be just the two of us~"

"No offense Knuckles, but I'm never going to get any sleep if I share a bed with you," I remarked.

"You could sleep with me," Shadow sat down beside me.

"Why should Sonic get to sleep with you?" Knuckles and Shadow had started arguing.

"Because I won't grope him each night just because I'm horny. He needs rest like the rest of us," Shadow responded.

"Still, one person sleeping with him every night is unfair," Mephiles chipped into the fight. I couldn't even get a word in, "We should take turns. And, no sex should be a general rule. Sonic is too loud for these thin walls. We'll disturb the other guests."

"Hey!" I was ignored again as they now had started fighting over who gets the first night and what order they should rotate in.

"Fine, then. Whoever gets Sonic to cum the most using only their mouth will sleep with him!"

"What?!" I couldn't believe what I had just heard. Eclipse was still in the room with us too!

"Figure it out among yourselves," Eclipse grabbed his wallet, "I'm buying the groceries for the week."

"Wait, Eclipse," I wanted to escape with him, things were going to get messy.

"Don't worry, I've got the list everyone wrote out," He left, "I'll take my turn last."

"Eh?" Wait... did I hear him right? His turn? HE'S COMPETING TOO?!

"Alright, those are the rules," Shadow grabbed me and sat me down on one of the twin beds, "Mephiles isn't allowed to use any tentacles at all. And his tongue is only allowed to go as deep as the cervix since that's as far as mine reaches. Knuckles, as a handicap, can use one hand and gets an extra five minutes because his tongue is only 7 inches long. "