Chapter 3

Camaryn's pov:

Being around Nicki and her crew was funny. And being at the show was fun and a great experience. But Nicki took me with her backstage and let some people get to know me and do networking.

After the show there was an after party. I don't know where Nicki's crew was but Nicki was definitely enjoying herself. I had a few drinks and made a couple friends and friends that wanted to be my friend even more. I took a few selfies and holding up the camera I seen Nicki trying to photo bomb me. She made a kiss face and I smiled then took the picture.

"That was cute" she said. I sent it to her and she put it on her instagram. Somehow she found her crew and we all took one then she posted it too.

"Alright guys, party is almost over and we still need to drive to my house so y'all can go home with your own cars" she said. We started leaving and getting back into the car.

Nicki's pov:

We had to ride in the car for another hour and a half. We were all tired so we just listened to Jhene Aiko, Beyonce and Ciara on the way to my house. I look over and notice Rushka and Joyce playing a game, Dominic and Oscar were talking while Camaryn was sleep. I laughed to myself.

Getting to my house I woke them up and we all piled out the car. I took off my heels and walked up my stairs.

"Hey Nicki" I heard Camaryn say.

"Yeah" she said.

"I left my portfolio in your house" she said laughing softly.

"Oh you can come get it"I said walking up my stairs and into my house. She followed and went to the livingroom. I went to my kitchen and got my almonds to eat. I watched as Camaryn packed up her portfolio.

"Thanks for tonight Nicki, I had fun and it was nice" she said almost done.

"Anything for a friend " I said. "And I'm free tomorrow if you wanna work on the outfit more"

"Oh I would but I have plans tomorrow til around 7"

"Oh Well whenever"

"You know I was shocked to find out about you today?"

"What you mean?" I asked confused.

"Your break up"

"Oh... Yeah" I said.

"You're doing it again" she said.

"Doing what?"

"Yeah... I'm fineee " she said mocking me. "I can tell you're lying"

"I'm not lying. I'm okay, really. It's just I'm into someone else at the moment and don't know what to do"

"Oh" she said. "Well I better get going" she said walking out the door quickly. I think I made her feel weird.

"Bye" I said. She waved getting into her car and left. I closed my door and went upstairs. She has me thinking on if I really am okay with my break up. Maybe I need to just stick to guys. I mean yet I have dated since being with Safaree. I got into bed and went to sleep.