Chapter 13

Nicki's pov:

I wake up smelling breakfast, but I just continue to stay in bed.  I see Camaryn walk in the room then get back in the bed.

"Well good morning Onika" she says. I sit up.

"Good morning Cam" I say. She smiles and kisses me. I kiss her back and feel her as she feels on me.  We were just about to start something when I get a call from Safaree.

"Ugh" I groan and just ignore his call. I hear my phone ring and assume it's Safaree again and just ignore it. I continue to mess around in the sheets with Camaryn.

When we're finished I go downstairs with her and eat the breakfast she fixed for me.

"This is good babe" I say. She smiles.

"Glad you like it" she says.

I was scrolling down my phone when I see a message from my friend. He was one that helped me with Camaryn's situation with her ex.

"Omg" I say. She looks at me curiously.

"Your ex is in prison" I say.

"What! How?" She ask.

"He apparently violated his parole and his p.o found out" I say. She smiles.

"We should go out and celebrate and now I can take you out like I've been wanting" she says making me smile.

"Tonight we can" I say. My assistant Dana walks in and says Dime is here. He walks in ready to work me out.

"Alright I just ate" I say. He shakes his head.

"Well that gives me time to let you warm up and make our workout shakes. Will miss Cam be joining us today?"

"I should" she says.

"You can" I say getting up. "Besides you should lose some calories before you gain tonight over dinner " I say.

"When we will work it off after dinner"

"The question is will all of it be worked off" I say. She laughs. We both go upstairs and I give her something work out in. Dime had my music flow ready and started us for our workout. Two and a half hours later I felt energized yet tired and sore. Cam was best friends with her breathe and her drink.

"Well I did my job" he says making me laugh.

"Thanks" I say to him before he leaves. I grab Cam's hand so we could both go take a shower. We chill until we decided to get ready for our dinner together.

Camaryn's pov:

At dinner Nicki looked so pretty to me and we just kept flirting back and forth. Everything seemed perfect until I spotted Safaree. He walks in and Nicki sees him waking towards the table.

"Hello ladies, looks like dinner is for three tonight" he says pulling up a chair. He smirks at me and Nicki and I automatically know he is up to no good. There ain't no telling how tonight is gonna go now .

Tbc....